A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fix me if I am naive, but since we can get sample, from another pharma lab, does that mean, that Seti is still on track to be relesed?
Anyone knows something about Phase 3?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
@westonci do we know the purity yet? My last batch from Lewis has little pieces of rope in it. Needless to say the purity can’t be that great with the Zhe Chem. Interested to see where this ends up.

Pieces of rope?... that’s terrifying because he claims his seti is pure.. was the color yellow? I have a little legit seti left so when I order from him, I’m going to compare the two. Best of luck to you.

rock22

Reaction score
Hello
I am French to forgive me for my english I use a translator.
I am interested in Setipiprant can you help me to know the product?
can you tell me what it brings to the hair repole, are there pictures?
is there any secondary effect and is it dangerous for your health?
can you give me his disadvantage?
and finally someone can put me in touch with the private forum or I can order and see how prepared the product.

and what is the other product that looks like a seti but will come out before?

Thanks for your help

caoquanhong123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, everyone, I am a Chinese. I saw Setipiprant on the official website of a Chinese company. I consulted the staff and said that it was not sold to individuals, but to merchants only. I also asked about the curative effect of alopecia. He said he could grow his hair, but it would not be very luxuriant. Do you know the efficacy of Setipiprant in treating alopecia? Sorry, my English is very ordinary.

caoquanhong123

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“caoquanhong123,帖子:1716621,成员:138217”]大家好,我是中国人。我在一家中国公司的官方网站上看到了Setipiprant。我咨询了工作人员并说它不是出售给个人,而是出售给商人。我还询问了脱发的疗效。他说他可以长出头发,但它不会很华丽。你知道Setipiprant治疗脱发的疗效吗?对不起,我的英语非常普通。[/ QUOTE]
在中国,一些公司正在销售Setipiprant。我只是想咨询Setipiprant关于脱发的治疗效果。外国机构在多大程度上学习?

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's set up a group buy for the states. So does one person contact and pool all the funds?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's set up a group buy for the states. So does one person contact and pool all the funds?
I’m in. I’ve never personally done a group buy so I’m not sure how it works, but I assume yes, one person contacts the supplier, the other people in the group buy send you the money, and the person who contacted first weighs and ships out the product to the others.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in. I’ve never personally done a group buy so I’m not sure how it works, but I assume yes, one person contacts the supplier, the other people in the group buy send you the money, and the person who contacted first weighs and ships out the product to the others.
Also in on this USA group buy.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've asked if they could ship it out separately, saves that one person having to do it.