A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is legit bros, I am in. Stateside. Sent them some emails and Going to ask my chinese friend to look into this for us! Don't want to be scammed again or sent sh*t like last time.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the best thing with the price drop is that we will get a better image of wether it works , the price was kinda prohibiting before

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci any more updates on your progress man? Last time I checked your updated pics, you were making great progress. Just wanna know if you’re gaining anymore ground

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m in. I’ve never personally done a group buy so I’m not sure how it works, but I assume yes, one person contacts the supplier, the other people in the group buy send you the money, and the person who contacted first weighs and ships out the product to the others.

No you dont have to do that. You might be able to ask the supplier to ship the seti individually.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No you dont have to do that. You might be able to ask the supplier to ship the seti individually.
Very true. If I can get 2 or 3 other people for a group buy, I might try to make it happen. Private message me if interested

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true. If I can get 2 or 3 other people for a group buy, I might try to make it happen. Private message me if interested

does it work if im from canada ?.. could have a 1000 $ budget for seti

rock22

Reaction score
what happens to fevipiprant?
are there pictures of the results of the private forum?

can someone give me the private forum link for setipiprant?
I would like to take some

thank you

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what happens to fevipiprant?
It’s in Phase 3 for asthma. Projected filing date is 2020 by Novartis. One wonders whether they would have factored treatment for alopecia in as a secondary outcome.

As for Setipiprant, Allergan does not have it in their R&D research pipeline. Was this always the case? Or have they removed it? Bimatoprost not there for alopecia either. Wasn’t Bimatoprost same thing as PGE2?

sntung

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to be in the US GB but I think we should also get it 3rd party tested, it shouldn't be much if we all pitch in just to have a peace of mind. I remember some one said there's a legit company that can get your seti tested for about 300-500$. I forgot the site but I'll look it up later.