A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need pgd2 and pge2, oral supplementation is going to fail both in efficacy and long term side effects. Nuclear approaches are always going to fail. Better than antiandrogens though, I’ll give you that. But still, meh.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish this to be released!

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better to buy it right now and dont wait.

The catch with TianYuan is that the guy bought 1kg for $1600
How long will this take? Perhaps I should just go with 100g from Lewis then?

If this is legit, we can do some sweet group buys.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How long will this take? Perhaps I should just go with 100g from Lewis then?

If this is legit, we can do some sweet group buys.

Not sure exactly, but should be quick. Yea buy from lewis this time.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@westonci is pge2 any different than minoxidil? Been on minoxidil for 10 years. Was wondering if pge2 works differently at all if I added it.

According to Swiss some people lack or have very low sulfotransferase enzymes and so minoxidil is useless to them.

If your a responder to minoxidil its easier to just use that.

Everyone responds to PGE2 though, buts its more of a pain in the but to order and use.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure exactly, but should be quick. Yea buy from lewis this time.

Dude, did you even have inflammation before using seti? If so, was that what you noticed first? Im hoping it gets rid of my sebaceous hyperplasia I’m going through

signal

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Swiss some people lack or have very low sulfotransferase enzymes and so minoxidil is useless to them.

If your a responder to minoxidil its easier to just use that.

Everyone responds to PGE2 though, buts its more of a pain in the but to order and use.

@westonci What is sulfotransferase enzymes? what are their role?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2g/day + minoxidil/Microneedling would cure most of the younger guys on this forum
Hah. Not only it would save my hair, but it would take away my suicidal thoughts and bring my life back.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hah. Not only it would save my hair, but it would take away my suicidal thoughts and bring my life back.

I feel ya buddy. For what it’s worth I recently started reading Super Better by Jane McGonigal and it’s altered how I think about myself for the better.

It doesn’t change that I have shitty f*****g male pattern baldness but it has changed me.

It’s a good interim addon while we wait for a breakthrough!!!

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great news.

How is your regime going? Still improving or has things stabilized? Any new noticeable sides?

Avacfc

Reaction score
So really good news guys. Turns out the seti was legit, still waiting on purity report.

This is big news guy! Like I said 2g/day + minoxidil/Microneedling would cure most of the younger guys on this forum.

And now Seti might be affordable for a lot more people now.

Great news, where do we buy?

Also any recent update photos from yourself?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
So really good news guys. Turns out the seti was legit, still waiting on purity report.

This is big news guy! Like I said 2g/day + minoxidil/Microneedling would cure most of the younger guys on this forum.

And now Seti might be affordable for a lot more people now.

Awesome, can you let me know if it helped any inflammation or itch you had lol. I’ve asked like 3 times. Good luck dudeeee

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would this work with US customs? Here’s what Lewis told me a couple of weeks ago:

“It becomes more difficult to pass custom since trade war between USA and China.....
But we have a better way to slove it.
I had sent some parcels to USA these days, it is no problem. But the quantity of one parcel can't more than 75gram.”

So I guess if you ordered a kg from this place you’d just get it in multiple packages?