A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Searched this thread for "Tian" and your mention of it is the only one. I thought perhaps you misspelled the company so I read all the posts of yours in this thread and nowhere in them did you mention the company you purchased from.

Can you perhaps provide more information?

Also, when do you expect to get lab results back?
it's all about that source, but maybe posts have been edited by authors.
tests still pending.

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's all about that source, but maybe posts have been edited by authors.
tests still pending.
You are correct, the OP was edited/deleted. I managed to find the website through a linked screenshot within the thread that I had not paid enough attention to before.

The website in question looks kinda half-assed and does not list Seti as an item for sale. :(

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, TianYuan asked me to take down the post for those wondering.

Also I bought 200g from them which was cheap, but its been held in customs for over 2 months now :(

If brotzu lotion gives maintenance I will switch over to that in a heartbeat.

Seti is way too expensive and thanks to the fentanyl paranoia, large bags of white powder from china is almost guaranteed to get seized these days.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, TianYuan asked me to take down the post for those wondering.

Also I bought 200g from them which was cheap, but its been held in customs for over 2 months now :(

If brotzu lotion gives maintenance I will switch over to that in a heartbeat.

Seti is way too expensive and thanks to the fentanyl paranoia, large bags of white powder from china is almost guaranteed to get seized these days.

So you are giving up on seti? Do you still buy from lewis after a user here reported that lewis ripped him off? What do you think about that?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So you are giving up on seti? Do you still buy from lewis after a user here reported that lewis ripped him off? What do you think about that?

I might its becoming too much of a financial burden and having your stuff seized all the time is stressful as hell.

I believe Lewis did rip off some people before he changed his shipping method. With his old shipping method his stuff would randomly get seized by customs and he would make some excuses not to refund.

He changed his shipping method around September where he will only send max 75g per shipment and for some reason it passes through customs.