8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that your weight gain on Finasteride could have been from a change in diet? I gained maybe like 5ish lbs on Finasteride, however I blame that on me drinking more and eating like a complete slob over the last few months.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No my dear Friend. I think i gained weigh due to eating more in experience of throwing smoking cigaretes. I was smoking cigarretes like 5 years continously. Obviously i am eating more now which ofcourse it making me happy.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well glad to hear you've stopped smoking man! That will help you out in a lot of areas of life in the long run.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey hey. I had to finally check out your thread.

First of all your hair is pretty good! You can pull off some nice styles there. I don't think you are far from NW1, maybe between NW1.5 and NW2 so that should be an easy win.

Your estradiol levels are a bit high. But, guess what, I am pretty sure that is the case for me as well. It's one of the reasons why I respond so well to Alpicort F. You should definitely add it. I am pretty sure in 6 months you will be NW1 with it. Anyone wants to bet with me? Stachu NW1 before March?

Just keep an eye on side effects just in case.

I will be working on an updated version of my regimen to include aromatase inhibitors to see if it's possible to keep systemic estrogen levels low but still get benefit from it topically (but this is going to be an experiment, soon), and I will write about that.

Anyway keep us updated and good luck!

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey hey. I had to finally check out your thread.

First of all your hair is pretty good! You can pull off some nice styles there. I don't think you are far from NW1, maybe between NW1.5 and NW2 so that should be an easy win.

Your estradiol levels are a bit high. But, guess what, I am pretty sure that is the case for me as well. It's one of the reasons why I respond so well to Alpicort F. You should definitely add it. I am pretty sure in 6 months you will be NW1 with it. Anyone wants to bet with me? Stachu NW1 before March?

Just keep an eye on side effects just in case.

I will be working on an updated version of my regimen to include aromatase inhibitors to see if it's possible to keep systemic estrogen levels low but still get benefit from it topically (but this is going to be an experiment, soon), and I will write about that.

Anyway keep us updated and good luck!
You know what Whatever?....
I'm wondering if maybe i should add Estro Gel instead of the Alpicort. Astro Gel is MUCH stronger of course, but my vertex is sh*t & so are my temples.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what Whatever?....
I'm wondering if maybe i should add Estro Gel instead of the Alpicort. Astro Gel is MUCH stronger of course, but my vertex is sh*t & so are my temples.

Only one way to find out.

I think one of the reason that I respond to low dose estrogen is that my hormones are messed up. I have hypothyroidism and I've been dealing with heart palpitations and anxiety for 4 years. I'm a mess. My testosterone is probably in very low and estrogen high.
I should finally have that tested next week. The thing I am afraid of is if I increase testosterone that it will all stop working and I will start losing hair again, but then again I can't go on feeling like this either. So, I hope I don't have to pick between general health and having hair...

BaldingHelpMe

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for sharing! You're awesome!

So finasteride 1mg ED still can't get rid of DHT! My balding gene is way too aggressive, I can't afford to have this much DHT! I'm glad I switched to dutasteride last year!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for sharing! You're awesome!

So finasteride 1mg ED still can't get rid of DHT! My balding gene is way too aggressive, I can't afford to have this much DHT! I'm glad I switched to dutasteride last year!

Yeah man :D Eating 1mg finasteride and still dht at norm range. But hey! 280 is still low. Ill stay at 1mg.

darkman1238

Reaction score
A update!!! 06.October.2016

Menu:
/1.Blood tests on finasteride.
/2.Regimen status.
/3.Photos

Like as i said, i got my blood papers. So i am sharing it with you. Yeah, its not before after. But i didnt even know ill do someday blood tests being on finasteride. Enjoy.

1. BLOOD TESTS ON 8 MONTHS BEING WITH FINASTERIDE

View attachment 43897 = DHT still at norm range :D

2. Switching my regimen to :

Finasteride
1mg ED

Polaris lab NR 10
- Minoxidil 16%
- 0,1% topical finasteride
And other indegrients.

Twice Daily 0,5ml

And currently added:

Alpicort E !!!!

(Prednisolonum, Estradioli benzoas, Acidum salicylicum)
Once daily!

Added Alpicort cause i really belive estradiol will help regrow+maintain my destroyed Temples with minox16% i think now must be legacy! :D

PLZ NW0 someday. < GOAL

Currently NW1.5
( Hairline 85% full / Temples : 40% - really destroyed)

3. PHOTOS with my current status
ATTENTION : Dumb faces.

Hairs Pulled back.

View attachment 43898

And how i am Styling it sometimes hehe.
View attachment 43901
View attachment 43902
View attachment 43901
View attachment 43899

Btw thanks to @whatevr for pushing me finally to try estradiol.

Cześć , ile płaciłeś?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the important thing is scalp dht . for me you are lucky to have high blood dht , like this less chance of sides effect .
Maybe propecia inhibits enough of your scalp dht

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cześć , ile płaciłeś?
Za co? Za testy? za nr10 czy za alpicort.?
eng: For what? for tests? for nr10 or alpicort?
PS. He is asking how much i paid - but yeah im wondering for what.

darkman1238

Reaction score
Za co? Za testy? za nr10 czy za alpicort.?
eng: For what? for tests? for nr10 or alpicort?
PS. He is asking how much i paid - but yeah im wondering for what.

sorry ,ze nie rozwinąłem pytania ale jakieś błędy mi tu wyskoczyły . Chodzi mi o badania w twoim miescie ile zaplaciles ?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry ,ze nie rozwinąłem pytania ale jakieś błędy mi tu wyskoczyły . Chodzi mi o badania w twoim miescie ile zaplaciles ?

130zł for all.

Rofler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Minoxidil work for diffusual alopecia?

I have lost many hairs due to alchogol and infection on my head. Now I am cured. I've visited dermatologist and she said I have no minituarized follicles.

So have I just lost my follicles for ever? Can I regrow some hair with Minoxidil or it only works for Androgenetic Alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) with minituarized follicles?

Also can I wash my head at the morning after 15-20 minutes of using Minoxidil or it will make it useless?

Sorry for my English.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil need aprox 4 hours for going to full work on scalp. I would never preffer put minoxidil before hair wash. Best advice is aplying minoxidil at morning or evening or atleast 15 mins after hair washing and wait till it dries before styling or going outside