8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i bought 3g of RU half year ago, and still i have it in freezer. I never used it, but january will be great time to get it tested and buy a half-year supply for my upcoming tests. I will mix it with 60ml kirkland minoxidil as vehicle.

And for sure, there will be log about it.

Hi man, i've been on minoxidil for over a year now, first i had good results and great regrowth but for the past 3 months my hair has just shed and now i'm back to baseline. Did you notice the same? I think minoxidil loses effectiveness after 1 and 1/2 years for most, bare in mind im also on Propecia for 3 years with no results

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly first 1 year was dope. I was even close to NW0. Now i stuck at NW1.5/2 and also no results of holding gains with finasteride after 9 months.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Stachu. What type of topical estradiol and topical finasteride do you use? And how effective are they?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Estradiol 0,05mg per 1ml its Alpicort.
Topical finasteride i am using its one of indegrients contained in Nr-10 ( polaris lab / Minoxidil 16% ) and its 0,1%

No, i am not on finasteride anymore. Not due to sides ( bone weakness and tiredness) But it didnt helped me. was on 0.7~~1mg dose.
I am still loosing ground, but i am gonna kick it with RU + 15% minoxidil. And maybe 0,5mg of finasteride Just in case...

Still staying on Alpicort and minox16% with topical finasteride.

Btw, i am on topical finasteride. And i didnt feel like its really working.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes man i am like you . i got real sides with propecia despite not maintaining my hairline .
But i will take it again , because i feel this si the only solution.
This is sad to know that you have to destroy your body to keep your hair . all those who say that propecia doesnt cause sides don't know the truth .
the denial of the sides can be real . and for topical finasteride , i have wanted to order some hason and wong , but i think this is not a good solution , it work only because it become systemic . So this is like a weak oral fina .

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But, there is tottaly nonsense taking 6mg of finasteride everyday.

1.25mg Enough.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, People need to know.

I am not on meds more than month( dropped minoxidil alpicort ) and off from finasteride second month.

I am writing this cause i started shed rapidly.

Why? Just restarting the meds to see if its gonna really help. - Just felt like they were not working well + wasnt systematic a bit last months.

Alpicort didnt help me so ill drop it ( just 2 weak for hairline and topical estradiol going systematic so it wont help "Topicaly" )

Waiting 3 weeks and starting february with :

0.5mg Finasteride every day ( This time i will take every dose before sleep, cause was taking 1mg every morning - not good idea imo )
15% Minoxidil 5% Azelaic Acid + 4% RU55841 (2,5g of ru in 60ml in one bottle)
Keto 2%
Caffeine shampoo

Wish me best luck for this year.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am off since 11.2016. So Almost 3 months. And the thing is that i didnt lost a lot of ground. Status Solid Norwood 2.

How is your hair now stachu

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am off since 11.2016. So Almost 3 months. And the thing is that i didnt lost a lot of ground. Status Solid Norwood 2.

Having dropped finasteride and minoxidil some 12 years ago, I know it may seem hard to believe, but Zix has been a gift from the heavens for me. I feel like I can relate to you in that sense since I didnt know what to do. Im 39 now, have a great girlfriend and baby on the way, I should be focused on my career and all this great stuff about to happen. But I constantly check out my hair, maybe as I get older I feel more of a need for different reason to have a youthful look, I dont know.

The renewed results im having with the extra zinc I put in my zinc has made me shed 60-70% less. My crown is filling up after improving the mix after just a month. It honestly was a last resort when I tried it, I wish I had known about it longer. I also wish I had known to add more zinc 12 years ago...

If you're feeling you need something extra, I can only encourage you to try it.

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey man!
Seems like your a copy of me :)
Also had heavy Gains from minoxidil Norwood 2 to nearly Norwood 0!
After 1,5 years I lost everything and also finasteride didnt do anything after 8 month.

I think the mistake was to not start it simultaneously (finasteride and minoxidil). RU also didnt work. Or finasteride needs more time?

Hope you recover and keep me updated if anything works, I feel you bro!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man!
Seems like your a copy of me :)
Also had heavy Gains from minoxidil Norwood 2 to nearly Norwood 0!
After 1,5 years I lost everything and also finasteride didnt do anything after 8 month.

I think the mistake was to not start it simultaneously (finasteride and minoxidil). RU also didnt work. Or finasteride needs more time?

Hope you recover and keep me updated if anything works, I feel you bro!

Ru also didnt work for you?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why no meds?

Restarting medications, i strongly belive its coming with everything. - If your body starts to tolerate something, you need higher doses. Like with alcohol, nicotine, coffe and stuff.

Now i just want to jump with finasteride in the same time with other meds. Not Adding something, just deep water jump with big3 bomb

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update.

I want to say that i am back to finasteride on 1mg dose every day. ( currently 7 days on after 3 months break ) I didnt lost many ground being off. I am Solid NW2.Starting minoxidil again in week, thinking about 5% or 15% percent with 2.5grams of RU55841 dissolved in. But i think ill stay at 5%.

Ahh, i wanted to say i feel really comfortable starting finasteride again. In back on my minds something is telling me to not worry about hair again. Its pretty great feel. No sides :)

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep us updated man, I'm thinking of giving myself a 3month break from finasteride and minoxidil too.

Is your hair still better than when you started treatments?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stachu why do you think that taking finasteride before sleeping is better?

finasteride works 6 hours. After when its metabolized dht starting slowly rising again. Its better to sleep while finasteride working and wake up while its finished. It might also help people who are overthinking finasteride :)

I was supposed to take it everymorning and sometimes had brain fogs not related by finasteride but lack of sleep and was thinking too much like "uh ? finasteride starting working?" or " uh.. Is finasteride decreasing and supressing dht that instantly and agresively? "

:)

Sides will ocurr if your brain is sensitive to everything you feel or hear or see.

Sides are 95% caused by your brain lol. Thats why i am telling myself that i dont give a sh*t and i want hair. Jumped from 0.7mg to 1.25mg every day. I hope it will work properly now.