8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, i back to NW1. ****ty laptop Photo :*

PIXECT-201606131XDDD.jpg

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
POLARIS NR-11 12% minoxidil and Liquid finasteride 0,1%

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ty man, Swoop. Where is your photo of your ugly face man. I think i never seen it currently :D

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, seems not worth it. Since im not suffering from ED i wouldn't blame finasteride after this HAHA!

No homo <3

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, seems not worth it. Since im not suffering from ED i wouldn't blame finasteride after this HAHA!

No homo <3
Stachu, I have 2 questions for you:
-Where you get your Polaris?...I got mine from http://minoxidilexpress.com/products/nr-10

- How do you know your NR11 is real? How you know it's not fake?

I asked Antydhtor the same question, because he uses NR10

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cause it works well..
But im switching to 5% liquid continously with 0.5mg of finasteride.

A bit expensive at all. But working great. Atleast on
Temples and hairline

StevenLaventine

Reaction score
Man.. I wish I would of had that respond to minoxidil. What worked well for me was a solid shampoo, head massage and vitamins.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok Polaris NR11 opinion : Its really great thing. It almost made more than half vellus hairs turning to terminal. After stoping all regimens and dropping NW2 for a while with Polaris NR11 I went back to NW1 again. Its superfull thing with alfatradiol also and other stuff with in sum. It helping a lot than normal 5% minoxidil " ADVICE " - If your minoxidil 5% doesnt help you and you got 0 sides from minoxidil, or you're starting loosing effectivness on temples with your regimen. You should try 3 months supply with NR11, Quite expensive but i think its worth of try. Im going back to minoxidil 5% liquid and 0.7mg of finasteride to Hold results far as i can. Stay tuned hey!

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok Polaris NR11 opinion : Its really great thing. It almost made more than half vellus hairs turning to terminal. After stoping all regimens and dropping NW2 for a while with Polaris NR11 I went back to NW1 again. Its superfull thing with alfatradiol also and other stuff with in sum. It helping a lot than normal 5% minoxidil " ADVICE " - If your minoxidil 5% doesnt help you and you got 0 sides from minoxidil, or you're starting loosing effectivness on temples with your regimen. You should try 3 months supply with NR11, Quite expensive but i think its worth of try. Im going back to minoxidil 5% liquid and 0.7mg of finasteride to Hold results far as i can. Stay tuned hey!
Wait hold on Stachu!
If you got result from NR11, why switch back to 5%? Don't you want to STAY on NR11 for as long as possible? :(

Thanks for update by the way:cool:

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont need nr11 to hold great results. Just wanted to test this product and as far results were great in regrowth. Topical finasteride is good thing but not better as oral finasteride. Nr11 polaris 8/10 vote. But not needed if youre NW1 or Nw2 guy. Im just scared that minox5 will be too weak now since i used stronger minoxidil but we will see if i lost effectivness. Stay tuned :p Ah btw! While ago i said that my hairs look like sh*t cause of sebum over production. Well.. Nizoral finished this almost to 0 and now i have 0 problems with greassy hairs with over sebum production.

revi

Reaction score
Hey man, It's worth to buy loxon 2? Or something with 5% will be much better?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5% bro.

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
thinking about adding some new stuff to my regimen; any you recommend from your list? currently on minoxidil, temporarily off finasteride.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keto 2 % 3x week
finasteride 0.5 ED or 0.7 EOD depends how you cut pill

minoxidil 5% Twice daily

Which Norwood stage are you? @lickawrist

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
nw2a; temples and anterior corners receded. im probably well on my way to a nw3 in a decade or so though.