6 Months On Finasteride = Hairline Receded Back A Full Norwood

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone get insomnia from this drug? My sleep is terrible these days.
You know life has many problems to offer, problems caused by a plethora of factors and bad habits.

Your sleep may be affected by many things, including, but not necessarily, finasteride.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
You know life has many problems to offer, problems caused by a plethora of factors and bad habits.

Your sleep may be affected by many things, including, but not necessarily, finasteride.

True. Especially in this covid time. But I've read that 5AR inhibitors can cause insomnia

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take that already. Could try the tea.
You could also try valerian root but try the tea first as the valerian root needs to build in your body over time and can lead to possible drowsiness the following day.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take that already. Could try the tea.
I used to have hardcore insomnia during first couple months on finasteride. sh*t was scary. That feeling when you are extremely tired and wnat to rest, but brain just doesnt shut off. For me it somehow wore off on its own, luckily.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have hardcore insomnia during first couple months on finasteride. sh*t was scary. That feeling when you are extremely tired and wnat to rest, but brain just doesnt shut off. For me it somehow wore off on its own, luckily.

That's exactly what I'm dealing with... ugh

Do you know how much weed i smoke just to sleep...