5213 Grafts Dr Koray Erdogan Fue Hair Transplant

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s unfortunate but it could be due to him being happy with his progress and enjoying his life now with new hair and moving on with life.
If this is the case, good for him!
However, this is a forum for open discussions sharing our experiences (good or bad). Without everyone's input we wouldn't be as informed as we currently are, so I feel that it would be helpful to see more updates.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is the case, good for him!
However, this is a forum for open discussions sharing our experiences (good or bad). Without everyone's input we wouldn't be as informed as we currently are, so I feel that it would be helpful to see more updates.

Yeah, I agree.

brill007

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks really good.

Would like to see the final result but don't blame you for forgetting this forum and enjoying your life as most people do when they get their hair issue solved.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi sorry for not being here for so long i was so busy with life.
hope youre all safe from the pandemic.
anyway 2.5 years passed my procedure and im still not happy with the results.
i will ask you guys what you think.
i take everyday already many years propecia and also avodart ( no side effect)
i dont know but I thought i would have better results.
what do you guys suggest ?
Im thinking about second transplant, the question is how many more grafts should i need to make my hair full without topik, also i thought to start also with RU58841, any thoughts?
i tried over 10 years ago minoxidil 15% for about 8 months but i had non stop shedding and it was hard experience for me.

im a bit lost.

thanks for all the advices!
btw if ill have another transplant should i go again to Koray again?

Attachments

• IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1897.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_1898.jpg
    IMG_1898.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG_1899.jpg
    IMG_1899.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_1902.jpg
    IMG_1902.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_1904.jpg
    IMG_1904.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_2241.jpg
    IMG_2241.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 718

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hi sorry for not being here for so long i was so busy with life.
hope youre all safe from the pandemic.
anyway 2.5 years passed my procedure and im still not happy with the results.
i will ask you guys what you think.
i take everyday already many years propecia and also avodart ( no side effect)
i dont know but I thought i would have better results.
what do you guys suggest ?
Im thinking about second transplant, the question is how many more grafts should i need to make my hair full without topik, also i thought to start also with RU58841, any thoughts?
i tried over 10 years ago minoxidil 15% for about 8 months but i had non stop shedding and it was hard experience for me.

im a bit lost.

thanks for all the advices!
btw if ill have another transplant should i go again to Koray again?
I can see why you are unhappy with your results as you still have diffuse thinning but full coverage. Unfortunately, you had some challenges with your situation from the beginning. You had lower than average density to start with all over. Secondly, your hair caliber is fine and straight. Most transplants that have a great result always consist of thick dark caliber hair with above average density and some wave to the hair. It definitely is an improvement from your "before" so consider that a win. I would definitely get some opinions from some other hair transplant doctors on what you can expect if you have another transplant considering your hair density is below average. I would also consult with Joe Tillman for some advice too.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see why you are unhappy with your results as you still have diffuse thinning but full coverage. Unfortunately, you had some challenges with your situation from the beginning. You had lower than average density to start with all over. Secondly, your hair caliber is fine and straight. Most transplants that have a great result always consist of thick dark caliber hair with above average density and some wave to the hair. It definitely is an improvement from your "before" so consider that a win. I would definitely get some opinions from some other hair transplant doctors on what you can expect if you have another transplant considering your hair density is below average. I would also consult with Joe Tillman for some advice too.

Erdogan drew him a nice mature hairline but overall the surgery went wrong, I agree with Pegasus, the grafts didn't survive for whatever reason and it looks like aggressive balding still despite the full coverage. He does have fine hair but 5200 grafts plus existing hair, you would expect a lot better than that. With the side part it's thin (even with the combover layering effect), but slicked up it shows the true lack of density. Sometimes it can be physiological why grafts don't grow and not always down to the doctor, I think he's also a pretty poor responder to Propecia as forget maintenance but he's been losing hair steadily. That said, he has full coverage thanks to surgery and maybe if he gets lucky with 1-2k grafts all over it could make a world of difference. Surgeries are always a gamble no matter what anyone says, can deliver you everything or not even if you're the most perfect candidate on paper.