45 months on the big 3 and counting... (45month pics update)

SE-freak

Reaction score
FEAST said:
The reason why everyone MEN/WOMAN loses hair , secret that i am telling all of you , cause enough is enough of hiding this , TRUST ME ON THIS ! . i know people that do this for a living/job, its done totally underground , no one ever finds out or believes this . They do this by aiming electromagnetic waves energy/radiation remote at you/everyone and your hair gets brital and dry , and eventually it falls off . This is something extremely hard to believe , but this is what they use to make hair fall off and make money . All they have to do is put transmitters and recievers that go in your body/skin not always this way but most of the time is what they use and they aim the electromagnetic at you 24/7 it works by remote , they can do it from another building/somewhere else , you would not believe how this can be done , but it is happening. I can guarantee that you get most of these symtoms -- 1.split ends,dry, brittle,coarse ,lighter hair, itching , scalp itch , a weird feeling like pulse/chill on scalp ,you will also feel like you feel something moving in your scalp or hair , heat around your hair/scalp/head , ect,ect,ect. this is hard to believe people , but this is what's happening as we speak. they are trying to keep this a major secret from the public , and trust me they are doing a wonderful job threating people who are whare of this scam/technology . PLEASE PEOPLE BELIEVE ME , I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU A FIB OR SAY THIS CAUSE I WANT TO SCARE ANYONE , I AM TELLING THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ! it sounds kind of nuts , but this is how they are doing it (HAIR LOSS) .

Tynan?

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-Freak,what's up?Everything is ok i guess.

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice man, your hairloss was like mine last year, now mine has slightly diffused and hairline isn't to hot. If I get these results I will be ecstatic.

When do you take your finasteride? I take mine in the morning with half a banana or something light like toast, then an hour later I have my regular smoothie and meal with my vitamins.

Are you on a lot of supplements?
My current list:

Morning with breakfast (1-2 hour after finasteride)

-Biotin
-Acai berry with greet tea extract
-Folic acid
-Vitamin B6

Evening with dinner

- Multi Vitamin
-Acai berry with green tea extract
-Omega 3
-Multi Vitamin

Thanks!

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
badhairloss said:
Your hair turned so dark, whY? SE?

that actually happens when on finasteride.... sometimes it even reverses grey hair :)

Yeah my hair got way darker. Had lots of questions from friends and family I've just had to shrug off :)

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
When did you first notice a change? It's been a month and I don't notice a thing.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
MGZ said:
When did you first notice a change? It's been a month and I don't notice a thing.

Stay on it man. Some people see results in 30-45 days. Took me about 3 months before I noticed shedding stopped all the way, regrowth by 4-5 (very minor at first).

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
MGZ said:

Stay on it man. Some people see results in 30-45 days. Took me about 3 months before I noticed shedding stopped all the way, regrowth by 4-5 (very minor at first).

Tomorrow will be a month for me, haven't notices anything yet, do you have before's and after's?

I wish I had started just finasteride 3 years ago, I can't tell if minoxidil has accelerated or slowed my hairloss. Now I'm stuck doing Minoxidil.

PlausibleBoss

Reaction score
MGZ said:
Nice man, your hairloss was like mine last year, now mine has slightly diffused and hairline isn't to hot. If I get these results I will be ecstatic.

When do you take your finasteride? I take mine in the morning with half a banana or something light like toast, then an hour later I have my regular smoothie and meal with my vitamins.

Are you on a lot of supplements?
My current list:

Morning with breakfast (1-2 hour after finasteride)

-Biotin
-Acai berry with greet tea extract
-Folic acid
-Vitamin B6

Evening with dinner

- Multi Vitamin
-Acai berry with green tea extract
-Omega 3
-Multi Vitamin

Thanks!

Add some MSM.

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a very big improvement. How long did it takes?

backintime

Established Member
Reaction score
Why the hell is everyone getting so excited??? This guy just got lucky with the big 3 and got great results. 99 percent of people WILL NOT get these type of results. I hate it when people who have been on all these snake oils for a while get "inspired" by seeing something like this.....the guy is an exception folks. Current treatments (including the **** 3) still SUCK and DO NOT produce these kind of reults for the large majority....I am living proof of this.

Congrats to the TS....now stop rubbing it in and get the heck off these forums....come back when this crap stops working and you have some real hairloss issues....

99%? Where do you get this data from?

reboyy

Reaction score
you are a very nice guy for ur patient and persist.

whether u will come back again or not , u hav encouraged many people.

progosu

Reaction score
awesome reuslts, you are quite lucky though because your hairline was almost perfect

btw it must be extremely hard to apply minoxidil on such long hair

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The pics are from 05, the probably don't exist anymore. From the sound of it he had an amazing recovery. It happens, but those results are not typical. He was lucky.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen any hairline improvement?
I've been on minoxidil 5% for a year and have a marginally better hairline, but very fine hair.
Can finasteride really improve the situation?