4000 Grafts - My Fue At Hair Of Istanbul

JonnyL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys ! The 5 Month mark is here !

The lack of Vitamin D and other factors I discuss in my video update below, don't seem to have affected my progress too badly as far as I can tell.

Hope you enjoy the vid. Any comments, thoughts, questions are all welcome.

Stay safe everyone.

HOI Before After.jpg

avocado67

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your very detailed updates. Your transplanted hair is growing in well - you can even see the transplanted area was evenly covered in your 2 week post op photo.

As you had stated in your video, the new hairline frames your face a lot better; however, it was not clear in your video if you had hair fibers put in your hair when this picture and your video was taken.

avocado67

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice update, very detailed - wish everyone documented it like this. Results look properly good right now will be even better come the 12 month mark!

He said in the video he doesnt use fibers any more

The picture on the left shows complete baldness at both temples (highlighted in red). In 5 months he gets that kind of density at the temples with transplanted hair? Absolutely impossible.

The videos and information presented by JohnnyL is exceptional, but there is no way there isn't some sort of product in the hair on the temples because a completely barren region cannot have transplanted hair look that dense and thick in 5 months.
upload_2020-4-24_16-46-15.png

upload_2020-4-24_16-46-15.png

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The picture on the left shows complete baldness at both temples (highlighted in red). In 5 months he gets that kind of density at the temples with transplanted hair? Absolutely impossible.

The videos and information presented by JohnnyL is exceptional, but there is no way there isn't some sort of product in the hair on the temples because a completely barren region cannot have transplanted hair look that dense and thick in 5 months. View attachment 141528

View attachment 141528
That pic you circled on the right is filtered to bits, everyone’s hair always looks thicker. It doesn’t look as dense in the video. His crown is still thin but he had most of the grafts up front.

JonnyL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, just seen this.

Just to clear things up again. I DO NOT wear hair fibres in anything that I present in relation to my hair transplant.

I have also CLEARLY shown this in my video upload, and at the same point the above picture is shown in the video, I CLEARLY state 'I don't wanna lie to you, this looks better than it actually is.........' and then proceed to show you closeups etc.

Similarly, the hairline looks as thick in the video (pre closeup) as it does in the picture. That's just the nature of video/photography. Unfortunately, I don't own high end professional equipment that will show you each individual hair and any gaps in between them, at that sort of distance.

To ease your scepticism, it may benefit you to know that I'm using a 4 year old Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to capture all of this. The front camera (selfie camera) used for the picture above, is a 5 megapixel one. Just for reference, newer phones have 32 megapixels, if not more. Therefore the image will obviously not be 100% clear. You can see that my beard is slightly fuzzy too.

Also, behind the hairline is my native hair which is now being combed up from each side of my head and towards the top centre (5 months growth). In the before picture it was being combed from the top, down towards the sides. This also gives the look of added density by creating darkness behind the hairline.

Either way, I can't understand how it would benefit me or anyone else by showing you a picture with fibres in, followed by a closeup without, but presenting them both as the same thing. Doesn't even make sense. Hopefully you can enlighten me ?

What I will say is that the picture DOES give a fairly good representation of what my hair looks like from the front in real life if you were standing in front of me, or if I was standing in front of a mirror. It's only when you look super close (as presented in the video) that you can see that it's not as dense. Thankfully in the real world, no one will physically have their eyes within a few cm's of my hairline.

As you already know, 'illusion of density' is the whole point, and judging by your post avocado67, it looks like the clinic have done a good job.

Thanks for your interest.

JonnyL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha ! Thanks for your enthusiasm. Apologies, got a bit tied up doing something else around the house and I hate leaving things unfinished. Also, had some issues with my editing software. But better late than never though hey.

Here it is guys.

Hairline 6 Month.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Haha ! Thanks for your enthusiasm. Apologies, got a bit tied up doing something else around the house and I hate leaving things unfinished. Also, had some issues with my editing software. But better late than never though hey.

Here it is guys.

View attachment 142408
You definitely have good hair characteristics. I think your work looks natural and to me a huge transformation from your before photo and it's only be 6 months. Thanks for sharing the videos. Is that a Hugo doll in the background on your arcade game? Are you wearing colored contacts?

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good video, the pop noises are a bit annoying all the same. Best of luck moving forward.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome result. You could definitely also pull off the receded or shaved look well though, lucky bastard

JonnyL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Back again with another update. Month 7 now ! Hair hasn't been cut for over a month, so looking a bit afro-like at the moment. I'll take it though ! Feel free to ask any questions.

JonnyL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind comments guys.

Here is my 8 Month Update. Feel free to skip to the end of the video for more about my hair.

Any questions, as always feel free to ask.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jonny L, that has to be one of the best transplants results i have ever seen.

Looks so dense and natural. How is it looking now?

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The growth from 4 to 8 months is amazing. When did you really start seeing the growth? What month was it in?

JonnyL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Thanks for your comments. Stonecold, I noticed that things really picked up at the 4 Month mark for me. Bare in mind though that everyone is different and you shouldn't really judge your own according to someone else's timeline.

Anyway. Here is my 9 Month Update. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to ask any questions. ;)