40 steps to completely reverse M.P.B.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
SuperMeh said:
I am not too sure how effective they would be without a strong 5ar inhibitor like finasteride.

I think I could do cold showers and no red meat.. but I need a beer now and then ^_^

Beta sitosterol is a very strong alpha-5-reductase inhibitor; it also prevents D.H.T. binding at the androgen receptor! It might even be more effective than propecia!

Red meat is extremely hard for your body to digest! A beer now and then would probably be beneficial because alcohol is a vasodilator.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
None of them will make any difference, its genetic and changing what you eat or the temp of your shower is'nt going to alter your genes.

Hormones turn genes on and off, that is their role.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
billythekid said:
37. Eat one half-cup of fresh beans a day, no canned beans!

Yes, I am very much interested in buying these mysterious, magical beans.

Pinto beans, red beans, chickpeas, lima beans...organic preferably..

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
misterE said:
uncomfortable man said:
So, I'm nw5. Doing all of this will get me back to a 2 in a little over six years? Is that what you are claiming? What is your level of hairloss and are you doing these things yourself with proof positive results?

Yes. My level of hair loss was; receding hairline, thinning crown and overall diffuse. I have no "before" pictures and no way of uploading any current pictures because this computer is really old.

And what is your hairloss now?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
billythekid said:
37. Eat one cup of fresh beans a day, no canned beans!

loooooool

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
dpdr said:
misterE:

Not thought to sell beta sitosterol, Saw Palmetto is a good option because it also contains beta sitosterol ?

Saw palmetto only has a very small amount of beta sitosterol. Beta sitosterol is literally thousands of times more potent than saw palmetto.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
misterE said:
5. Inhibit aromatase (beta sitosterol, flaxseeds, D.I.M.).
6. Decrease estrogen production (reducing body fat, low fat/high fiber diet, flaxseeds, reduce commercial dairy products, commercial milk is the big offender!).
7. Increase the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrogen to 16-hydroxyestrogen (D.I.M., flaxseeds).

Oh look, everybody, the anti-estrogen faddist "misterE" is at it again! :)

Too bad he's unable to justify those claims scientifically, so he just keeps repeating them over and over. At least this time he's also offering other valuable advice besides his usual diatribes against estrogen: we should wash our hair in cool water! :jackit:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Oknow said:
misterE said:
uncomfortable man said:
So, I'm nw5. Doing all of this will get me back to a 2 in a little over six years? Is that what you are claiming? What is your level of hairloss and are you doing these things yourself with proof positive results?

Yes. My level of hair loss was; receding hairline, thinning crown and overall diffuse. I have no "before" pictures and no way of uploading any current pictures because this computer is really old.

And what is your hairloss now?

The only hairs I shed have very thin tips and are weak looking; I take this as a sign of "thickening". The thinning in the crown is slowly filling in more and more, and small terminal hairs are appearing in the receded hairline.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
misterE said:
You never contribute to any discussion...all you do is b**ch and moan and talk sh*t...are you on the site to contribute or just talk badly about other peoples unique and interesting posts?

Oh no, I never contribute to any discussion....I mean I just NEVER do that. I never EVER cite the medical literature, I just go rambling on and on and on about the vagaries of life, and utterly unimportant inconsequentialities...

barcafan

Reaction score
misterE said:
uncomfortable man said:

So basically you have no proof of success whatsoever. Yeah, we should listen to every nut here. Wake up dude.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
barcafan said:
misterE said:
uncomfortable man said:

So basically you have no proof of success whatsoever. Yeah, we should listen to every nut here. Wake up dude.

Take it or leave it pal...what do you have to lose?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Oknow said:
billythekid said:
37. Eat one cup of fresh beans a day, no canned beans!

loooooool

Exactly.

Whilst were pulling random theories out of our *** here's a few more.

42). Eat a apple bar everyday.
43). Rub dogshit into your scalp everyday.
44). Wear blue underpants.
45). Sell your soul.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
misterE said:
barcafan said:

Take it or leave it pal...what do you have to lose?

Yeah, we should listen to every unscientific theory being promoted on hairloss forums. For example, we should start PLUCKING OUR BODY HAIR. After all, what do you have to lose? :)

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually, there's only 4 steps to reverse male pattern baldness.

1. Finasteride
2. Minoxidil
3. Ketoconazole
4. Hair transplant

amsch

Reaction score
Decrease testosterone production while doing excercises and having sex often?