40 days No masturbation challenge!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
dpdr said:
monkey22

- Thanks to misterE User (Read the posts it) I changed my diet and my lifestyle, and it saved my hair, here's the link to his diet:

http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Does it really help? When I first clicked the link, I thought it was just another one of those websites that tried to promote their own product but I was surprised he was actually putting out information without having to sign up for something by the end of the page.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Mjotter said:
dpdr said:
monkey22

- Thanks to misterE User (Read the posts it) I changed my diet and my lifestyle, and it saved my hair, here's the link to his diet:

http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Does it really help? When I first clicked the link, I thought it was just another one of those websites that tried to promote their own product but I was surprised he was actually putting out information without having to sign up for something by the end of the page.

Dude, Foods like Meat, Cow Milk, Eggs, Sugar, are bad for our body, especially for hair, and this is the best diet for our hair, since it excludes all such wastes

My hair was trash, after I started reading the posts of the misterE and Immortalhair forum, my hair has improved 100%

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree, it all makes sense when you think about it because I don't believe we were designed to harvest other creatures for food. I'm not sure if I will go on this diet though...I've tried dieting numerous times and nothing worked. This diet seems even more strict and I would have to buy a bunch of different food types and I'm tired of wasting money on things that may not help. I'll think about it though.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of research and nutrition and am now moving towards a vegetarian / organic diet. (as much as possible)

You guys should check out a few documentaries:

The Beautiful Truth
The future of Food
Food Matters
The Gerson Miracle

I already feel much better and have only been on this for 3 weeks.

BTW - I would love to join this challenge, but better half would probably dump my arse. LOL!

haiery

Reaction score
i m in.................... :agree: tried this before guess first 2 weeks ll be lil hard..........

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what? I'm going to start eating a low fat diet and do whatever I can to reduce testosterone/dht naturally. It's time to go all out on experimenting with my body Monkey!! I'm going to take hair loss by it's big stupid horns and kick it in it's face Monkey!

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
I got $20 on Monkey.

I give most of you about 4 1/2 days, lol.

Don't forget before and after pics!

monkey22

Reaction score
haha...well I havent a camera! but in 40 days the difference will be insignificant, talking about REGROWTH!... but hei if anyone what to share pictures it would be grate!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Rabid said:
I got $20 on Monkey.

I give most of you about 4 1/2 days, lol.

Don't forget before and after pics!
Put your money on me you won't regret it.

peter079

Established Member
Reaction score
I think this challenge will benefit the young rapid diffusing guys, with itchy oily scalp, who have only been losing for a year or so.
They won't notice much regrowth in 40 days, but if the itchiness, oilyness and hair fall reduce considerably, then this challenge may need further investigation.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
I think this challenge will benefit the young rapid diffusing guys, with itchy oily scalp, who have only been losing for a year or so.
They won't notice much regrowth in 40 days, but if the itchiness, oilyness and hair fall reduce considerably, then this challenge may need further investigation.

if all we had to do was abstain don't ya think we would know about it by now? u think ur the first guys with male pattern baldness to abstain from sex in thousands of years?

its a nice thought, and nothing more.

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
anxious1 said:

if all we had to do was abstain don't ya think we would know about it by now? u think ur the first guys with male pattern baldness to abstain from sex in thousands of years?

its a nice thought, and nothing more.

Dont listen to this guy. Stay away from the ladies (just remember to give me their phone numbers)