40 days No masturbation challenge!

monkey22

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have to say that in many occasions it's said that masturbation can cause problems that includes physical and spiritual...In this forum we can see people who regrowth hair by stopping masturbation. Other sources of knowledge, like Taoism, confirm that excessive ejaculation is nearly linked to hair loss and other troubles that, in my opinion, are bigger than hair loss. This is known as "paradigm"...and there is a difference with the scientific one and this is that the last, requires a source of evidences witch are very different with the oriental paradigm.

So...how about trying the Oriental paradigm? If you think that masturbation is harmful to you and is linked to hair loss in some way, I want to invite you to do something different, a challenge that you can make for your health and why not your spirit...and the most important for this forum: SAVE your hair!

40 days of NO MASTURBATION challenge!

Please join us in this new travel, so we can:

1) Get involved.
2) Encourage ourself.
3) Write the experiences and the results.
4) Tale before and after pics (if possible) (Thanks Rabid!)
5) Take periodic blood values (if possible) (Thanks Rabid!)

I think we can start the 1st. March, so more people have time to share this experience with us...

Who is ON?:
-Monke22.
-Hate2LoseIt.
-Mjotter.
-voidoid.
-hair_fighter.
-alebaba.
-haiery.
-Brucewillis.

Please send me ideas to make it better! Have a nice day!

NEW!: I am latinoamerican, so I use a forum in spanish, some people of there whant to do the challenge with us and they want to participate here too so (with their OK!):

-StarGlider108.
- robertto1.
- enproceso.
- Juan1991.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
How are you going to prevent nocturnal emissions? Do the different beliefs you mention address that issue?

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
A couple suggestions....

monkey22 said:

Please join me in this new travel, so we can:

1) Get involved.
2) Encourage ourself.
4)TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!!!
5)Take periodic blood values (if possible)

I think we can start the 1st. July (a lot of us might be bald by then), so more people have time to share this experience with us...

monkey22

Reaction score
Hi Rabid! well I have to tell you: your body know how to regulate itself! But sometimes we over stimulate it, so we have a period to reestablish the balance that it needs. So, in other words...don't worry, if it has to happen, let it be! Would you like to join to the challenge or thinking at least? I invite you...would be grate to do this with lot of people telling their stories, don't you think?

monkey22

Reaction score
Rabid said:
A couple suggestions....

monkey22 said:

Please join me in this new travel, so we can:

1) Get involved.
2) Encourage ourself.
4)TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!!!
5)Take periodic blood values (if possible)

I think we can start the 1st. July (a lot of us might be bald by then), so more people have time to share this experience with us...

OK! nice I think would be grate!

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
monkey22 said:
Would you like to join to the challenge or thinking at least?
Well that all depends... is there a cash prize being offered to the winner?? :)

monkey22 said:
I invite you...would be grate to do this with lot of people telling their stories, don't you think?

For sure! This could get very entertaining indeed! Just stick all of you in the same house together for 40 days... that would be one hilarious reality TV show. :woot:

Monkey22, how did you come to choose your name? Does it have anything to do with the act of being spanked?

monkey22

Reaction score
Rabid said:
monkey22 said:
Would you like to join to the challenge or thinking at least?
Well that all depends... is there a cash prize being offered to the winner?? :)

monkey22 said:
I invite you...would be grate to do this with lot of people telling their stories, don't you think?

For sure! This could get very entertaining indeed! Just stick all of you in the same house together for 40 days... that would be one hilarious reality TV show. :woot:

Monkey22, how did you come to choose your name? Does it have anything to do with the act of being spanked?

:bravo: ....this challenge NEEDS a mindselfcontrol...really, but I know we can do it really well...I view other pages that have very goods results in many many ways!

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
40 day challenge huh.....

justgotreal.gif

Lets go....24hrs for me so far.

Ive been meaning to stop it all together for a while now anyway. Not just for hair, but for my own test of self control

monkey22

Reaction score
All right man!!!! I'll put you on the list on the top! :punk:

For now, the challenge starts the 1st March (In the post, it's gonna be the number 1 day!) so we will go together trow it! but...you can start now if it fits you!

voidoid

Reaction score
yes, put me down too. at the very least it's a good exercise in disiprine. and at the very worst MY DICK WILL FALL OFF....well maybe not.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
You can add me on the list too but I'm already 9 days in. The first week or two is pretty difficult but then after that it's not so bad. I did this challenge before and I didn't have any nocturnal emissions so I guess only some people have to worry about it.

monkey22

Reaction score
finfighter said:
This works! I regrew all of my hair from not wanking it! I went from a Norwood 7 to a Norwood 0 in under a year all from not waking it! Man I'm so happy I have my hair back! It just sucks that I have to turn down all these beautiful women down for sex now!

Good job! Do you like to do the experience anyway??

monkey22

Reaction score
Mjotter said:
You can add me on the list too but I'm already 9 days in. The first week or two is pretty difficult but then after that it's not so bad. I did this challenge before and I didn't have any nocturnal emissions so I guess only some people have to worry about it.

Ok! Bravoooo! Congratulations!!

monkey22

Reaction score
voidoid said:
yes, put me down too. at the very least it's a good exercise in disiprine. and at the very worst MY DICK WILL FALL OFF....well maybe not.

Yeah man! You are part of this now muehehehehe :woot:. You are in the list!

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
This works! I regrew all of my hair from not wanking it! I went from a Norwood 7 to a Norwood 0 in under a year all from not waking it! Man I'm so happy I have my hair back! It just sucks that I have to turn down all these beautiful women down for sex now!

hatersgonnahate.gif

monkey22

Reaction score
Hate2LoseIt said:
finfighter said:

hatersgonnahate.gif

jajaja haters gonna hate good one!

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it would be wise to organize a list of phone numbers of all the females who are no longer havings sex with the participants. I will interview them as verification you are keepin up with the plan. Think of me as your manager and number one supporter of abstinance. Just pm me with their phone numbers, hobbies, hair transplant, wt, bust, waist, hip size etc. for statistics and such. I offer all this for free!

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't need to join this dumb experiment. Ur not proving anything. Its not like ur the first one to think of this.

i do 6 months to a yr standing on my head, with none of that. But i found out my hair doesnt get any better and theres nighttime emissions anyway.

so sure, if ur a chronic masturbator like some of u obviously are, and ur going bald fast, then reducing it might make some difference.

But for most it will make no difference.