40 days No masturbation challenge!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
It probably won't make much of a difference but everyone is different so it's a good self-experiment. I personally think not masturbating wouldn't be enough as you would also have to decrease your sex drive which may not be possible without meds. Not masturbating would increase your testosterone for the first few days and then stabilize afterwards so I'm hoping this time I can control myself in both gratification and thoughts. Each time I tried it I always noticed the baby hairs around my hairline became a wee bit thicker but I never had the discipline to continue longer.

monkey22

Reaction score
Mjotter said:
It probably won't make much of a difference but everyone is different so it's a good self-experiment. I personally think not masturbating wouldn't be enough as you would also have to decrease your sex drive which may not be possible without meds. Not masturbating would increase your testosterone for the first few days and then stabilize afterwards so I'm hoping this time I can control myself in both gratification and thoughts. Each time I tried it I always noticed the baby hairs around my hairline became a wee bit thicker but I never had the discipline to continue longer.

ARE YOU IN MAN??

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't spewed my essence since the year began. That's 60+ days. :jackit: Do I get a prize? :gay:

To each his own. Maybe it's not working at all. I'm just doing what I feel is right by me. Doesn't that count for something?

monkey22

Reaction score
Anarch said:
I haven't spewed my essence since the year began. That's 60+ days. :jackit: Do I get a prize? :gay:

To each his own. Maybe it's not working at all. I'm just doing what I feel is right by me. Doesn't that count for something?

I think it's grate man! do you think or have some good things in this moment??

I wish you could do this challenge with us!

monkey22

Reaction score
NEW! HEI! I am latinoamerican and I follow a forum in spanish witch is foro.recuperarelpelo.com...there other users want to do the challenge with us, so I not them down here! this is international now :punk:

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
monkey22 said:
NEW! HEI! I am latinoamerican and I follow a forum in spanish witch is foro.recuperarelpelo.com...there other users want to do the challenge with us, so I not them down here! this is international now :punk:
What was HairLossTalk.com before if not international? :dunno: :whistle:

monkey22

Reaction score
MrBastard said:
monkey22 said:
What was HairLossTalk.com before if not international? :dunno: :whistle:

yes you are right! just a joke!

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
Monkey,

Mmmm yeah, definately give me the names, numbers, and sizes of the latina ladies that will be missing out on lovin for the next 40 days. Strictly business of course. :shock:

monkey22

Reaction score
keepinthehair said:
Monkey,

Mmmm yeah, definately give me the names, numbers, and sizes of the latina ladies that will be missing out on lovin for the next 40 days. Strictly business of course. :shock:

hormones hormones hormones controlling the man :woot: hahaha I'm not tired of your joke already!

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not joking. Latinas automatically move to the front of the line. I am behind everyone of them. One other thing, guys with fat girlfriends need not apply to the experiment. :whistle:

monkey22

Reaction score
keepinthehair said:
I am not joking. Latinas automatically move to the front of the line. I am behind everyone of them. One other thing, guys with fat girlfriends need not apply to the experiment. :whistle:

hahaha, there are some fat girlfriends who deserves to know about your business...Or there are any kind of experiment that will be too much expensive because include some food?? :whistle:

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Well monkey, I spanked it earlier today so I lose. Maybe I'll join you on March 1st, maybe I won't dunno.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Last year I had some health problems and had to be around 4 months without masturbating, and I say that my hair was great,

monkey22

Reaction score
dpdr said:
Last year I had some health problems and had to be around 4 months without masturbating, and I say that my hair was great,

I really believe you! I think with this and with proper diet and a deep washer to quit the old sebum ( with hormones)...its time all we need to recover our hair!

I have an experience like you and recover some front hair in little time of abstinence, washing hair properly and eating peanuts (have beta sitosterol, resveratrol and procyanidins, besides of zinc, magnesium, monosatured fats and polisatured fats and lot of of healthy staf! RAW peanuts) and curcum (antiinflamatory and antioxidant)...Idecided to abstein sex for a longer period of time than the challenge, doing the rest and i am SURE I will recover my hair back...I am talking with my experience, so its no a false thing.. I really know it...besides of that I read a lot of taoist and ayurvedas books and I found there the key that the ciencie have not found...that health need to be cared and ejaculations are NOT the way that we use in occident...just see the nature and the animals are not ejaculation 2 or 3 times a day or so....