37 Year-old Man Realizes He's Balding! Midlife Crisis? Oh No!!!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

This dude is trying to make fun of his balding head but he is definitely caring and the vibes I get from him are pretty weird. I've been following for some while and it wouldn't surprise me if this dude killed someone some day.

Dude has a family and a steady job, who cares at this point tbh.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude has a family and a steady job, who cares at this point tbh.

If you think you'll stop caring what you look like I'm sorry to disappoint you. Maybe you will, I don't know, but most people I know actually care MORE when they start aging and get older in general. On top of that, children aren't your end point in life. Your life, if you're lucky, goes on for much more longer. On top of that, I often see a lot of men talking about their dead bedrooms and how their love life has died, their women showing no interested. And then they mention that it puts a lot of stress on them and maybe they are already stressed at their jobs so they mention "losing a lot of hair" in that process but they never COMBINE the two things. Women want to f***. Old women want to f*** too. You gotta look your best. Yeah, he has achieved some things in his life a lot of early 20s-guys here aspire to but that doesn't guarantee happiness in the long run. His balding OBVIOUSLY bothers him.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn’t this the guy who made a supposedly funny video about him being the leader of a religion for the bald (ing?)
It was posted some time ago.

For someone who does not care about hairloss, he is a bit too active.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn’t this the guy who made a supposedly funny video about him being the leader of a religion for the bald (ing?)
It was posted some time ago.

For someone who does not care about hairloss, he is a bit too active.

Like the guilty always the loudest to proclaim innocence. He obviously realizes he's a "shell" of his former self.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't stand this guy, he didn't need to make so many videos about balding, they all seem rather pointless bar his initial few. At the beginning he talked about his comb over and trying to make it look presentable (hard work). I came across him because when you're looking at transplant results, somehow his videos waste my time on the first page of youtube! He's coping about balding big time and also said if anyone tries to advise him he'll get angry/personal as he's an adult and this is just an "experiment" to talk about hair loss.

He is quite condescending and antagonistic towards everyone bothered by balding as well.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think you'll stop caring what you look like I'm sorry to disappoint you. Maybe you will, I don't know, but most people I know actually care MORE when they start aging and get older in general. On top of that, children aren't your end point in life. Your life, if you're lucky, goes on for much more longer. On top of that, I often see a lot of men talking about their dead bedrooms and how their love life has died, their women showing no interested. And then they mention that it puts a lot of stress on them and maybe they are already stressed at their jobs so they mention "losing a lot of hair" in that process but they never COMBINE the two things. Women want to f***. Old women want to f*** too. You gotta look your best. Yeah, he has achieved some things in his life a lot of early 20s-guys here aspire to but that doesn't guarantee happiness in the long run. His balding OBVIOUSLY bothers him.
I know a guy who got divorced, his wife left him for another man - then he shaved his thinning head, hit the gym, even got teeth braces in his 30's. Ya he got the message, appearance and sexual attraction matter well into the married life. Maybe things change when you hit 60s-70's? At that point the pool of good looking senior citizens gets slim.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
37 year old man makes hundreds of videos about his hair instead of spending time with his daughter and f*** his wife. I wouldnt be surprised if his wife is f*****g some Chad on the side. Not because of his looks (he looks good for his age no one cares) but she is tired of his sh*t.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a guy who got divorced, his wife left him for another man - then he shaved his thinning head, hit the gym, even got teeth braces in his 30's. Ya he got the message, appearance and sexual attraction matter well into the married life. Maybe things change when you hit 60s-70's? At that point the pool of good looking senior citizens gets slim.

Of course she left him. He didnt care anymore how he looks. Why didnt he went to the GYM, fixed his teeth and shaved his when DURING HIS f*****g MARRIAGE?!

A man balding and getting a beer belly is the same thing when a women cuts her hair short and gets fat after marriage. You wanna keep a marriage? Improve your looks. It will end when you are dead.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course she left him. He didnt care anymore how he looks. Why didnt he went to the GYM, fixed his teeth and shaved his when DURING HIS f*****g MARRIAGE?!

A man balding and getting a beer belly is the same thing when a women cuts her hair short and gets fat after marriage. You wanna keep a marriage? Improve your looks. It will end when you are dead.
Cause he didn't know better at the time, his wife likely acted like it's all good as her wandering eye was seeking other options.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont feel sad for guys like that. Some men just learn trough pain.
True to an extent. But when someone is working full time has 3 kids and a house to keep over the families head chances are they don't have the time and energy to keep up with looks. These are usually more complicated than meets the eye.

Never really know for sure all that goes on under someone's roof.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone cares. Some people’s care just shows less or has less room in their everyday life because other things preoccupy them and their “care/attention”. But take them away and they will care just as much as you. Obviously there are also delusional people who care equally but their situation doesn’t grant them the need to. For example, a nonbalding guy who thinks he’s balding, a very slow barely noticeable balding guy who thinks he has alopecia totalis etc. Plenty of them in this forum.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I've actually inspired some of this guys videos through my comments and I've concluded that he's an absolute waste of time. He's had no serious hair loss and has lived a life of being a privileged guy with hair. He met his wife when she asked him to go for coffee. That's right. She asked him because of his hair! He doesn't know what bald guys are going through. He's had everything given to him easily. Then he goes and tells the bald guys on there that he is only here to take their money. He even promotes garbage laser hair products to get more money. He simply does not understand bald guys and can not empathise with them.

I've stopped watching his videos. The fact is that if you want to have any semblance of happiness (marriage) in your life as a bald guy, your only hope is to get some money. Earning good money in a job is not enough; you need to be at least a half millionaire. Being in shape and dressing well won't work at all, as we all know. So I need to get to work and can not distract myself with his silly videos.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its rare for me to take a disliking to someone I've never met but I have to say that this chap really rubs me up the wrong way.

I'm not sure if he is mentally ill or just eccentric but either way he comes across in the most annoying manner possible.

John Wick

My Regimen
Reaction score
100% guaranteed that this guy will rope himself.

He tries so desperately to put it in a joking context, but deep down he is taking it very, VERY hard.

While he’s busy making “funny” videos about going bald, just imagine who his wife is chatting with.