hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Re: This is me with dermmatch

cuz by looking at ur pics on the previous page without the dermmatch and this pic that u just posted...that is impossible...it still looks like u have dermmatch in ur hair.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

might be the lightning

dont you see him with shorter hair in page 1? its obvious he has thinning hair.

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey guys,
do you put dermatch on before or after you put product in your hair?

first

Established Member
Reaction score

losinghairsux said:
here I am without dermmatch.

n678930000_1269357_354.jpg
Another one of these trolls with perfect NW0 hairlines that pretends to have serious issues in order for everyone else to feel bad.

Do you go to wheelchair forums and complain that you can't run for long periods of time because of chafed feet?

s.a.f

Reaction score

first said:
Another one of these trolls with perfect NW0 hairlines that pretends to have serious issues in order for everyone else to feel bad.

Do you go to wheelchair forums and complain that you can't run for long periods of time because of chafed feet?

Actually if you look on the hair transplant section he does have a fair degree of hairloss especially for his age, its just disguised well here by the dermatch*.

*Please note all the S.A.F haters who accuse me of dismissing anyone without bad hairloss. :moon:

first

Established Member
Reaction score

s.a.f said:
first said:

Actually if you look on the hair transplant section he does have a fair degree of hairloss especially for his age, its just disguised well here by the dermatch*.
It's not disguised, his own words in regards to the picture "here I am without dermmatch.".

s.a.f

Reaction score

Here it is now without Dermatch:
IMG_2183.jpg

Andyman79

Reaction score

Would be good to see a photo of you with Dermmatch in now to compare to the one a couple of years ago now that your thinning his more advanced. Maybe a combo of Dermmatch and Toppik/Nanogen would work really well to conceal it for you?

losinghairsux

Reaction score

first said:
losinghairsux said:
here I am without dermmatch.

n678930000_1269357_354.jpg

Hey douchebag I'm not a troll OK. See my other pics before you run your mouth.

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score

Perfect hairstyle though. Something I've been trying to achieve since I was 16, but somehow I always end up looking like Bud from Married With Children.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score

@losinghairsux
can i gel my hair with dermatch? i dont like the dry look

bdwenk

Reaction score

Hey man, looks good! I once had longer hair, but buzzed it as it hides the thinning a bit. I have a bit more than you, but there's a patch on the back. I could see DermMatch working...is it waterproof?

G

how did you decide which color to go with??? i have a wedding next week and am thinking about getting this stuff for the wedding. i just have NO CLUE what color to get. my hair is somewhat a medium brown but the medium brown in the picture on their website looks really light.

s.a.f

Reaction score

In my experience it should be ok as you should always go lighter. But experiment beforehand.

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score

It looks like you have lost a lot of hair since the earlier pics.. do you think the concealers made you lose hair? I have been using toppik for 6+ years everyday.. and started with very mild hairloss.. , now i'm pretty far gone.. i really wonder if concealers damage the follicles after long term use.

s.a.f

Reaction score

@Richlocks I very much doubt it theres nothing harsh in them, remember m.p.b happens below the surface of the skin.

losinghairsux

Reaction score

richlocks said:
It looks like you have lost a lot of hair since the earlier pics.. do you think the concealers made you lose hair? I have been using toppik for 6+ years everyday.. and started with very mild hairloss.. , now i'm pretty far gone.. i really wonder if concealers damage the follicles after long term use.

Agree with s.a.f, I really doubt it. This would've happened anyway I think. Now I'm just hoping for 2 more years where concealers do the job then have a hair transplant. I don't mind going in buzzcut mode either for a year or two if it gets too bad.

I gotta say, finasterid really hasn't done sh*t for me. Would I have lost even more without it? Who knows? What do you think s.a.f?