CCS

Reaction score
well, I went to work without it one night, then to work with it the next night, and they noticed my hair was thicker. Took them a while to realize what was different, and that was thicker. They had no idea I was wearing any thing, and could not see it even when I got close and parted my hair for them.

antonio666

Reaction score
your hairm looks like elvis presleys just shows that with miminal hairloss like yours dermatch does work

RaginDemon

Reaction score
your new hair style is nice...girls will love it.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Not bad... not bad at all.
Also, the longer look works well for you in general.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
its too much trouble for me, Topik is easier lol

losinghairsux

Reaction score
Re: This is me with dermmatch

Hi guys, I just wanted to give guys with curls or fuzzy hair like me a tip to straighten it out. Straightening it out really makes it look thicker, here I am without dermmatch.

n678930000_1269357_354.jpg

I wont be using dermmatch for a couple years if my hair stays this way and hopefully by then, HM will come out.

PS Dermmatch is a great product and highly recommended especially if you use gel in your hair! I just use a spray and straighten it out for now. Why use it when it looks good naturally.. I am so glad, hairloss is now not a major issue for me any longer. I didn't grow more hair, in fact I lose more everyday, but it just looks better when its long. hides the thinning

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score

really? I would have thought straightening would make the hair strands appear thinner.

Regardless, straightening will weaken and damage your hair if you do it too often. So be careful !!

Hair looks great btw.

s.a.f

Reaction score

n678930000_1269357_354.jpg

What are you doing on a site like this? I never had hair like that ever! :shock: