31 months on Big 3(Sep 09 update) (pics)

JdMn24

Reaction score
johnnycashistheman said:
recognition2 said:
That is some difference !

Congratulations man. Good work on daring starting the big 3, keep it up!

I am new here so excuse my ignorance if it is truly shocking.

However.....what do you mean by 'daring'?

I understand the side-effects with finasteride......almost 2% of guys.......(yadda yadda- the big one)..........etc.

But....? Anything I'm missing?

What is this 2% that you speak off?

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
2% is the portion of people out of all people taking propecia who actually get side effects. This is what those guys found out from their tests.

Pondle

Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
Do places in India or America ship to the UK?

Ginger, you can get cheap Proscar via private prescription from Dr John Ashcroft, a GP in Derbyshire. 100% legit. He'll consult you by phone and post out to anywhere in the UK.

Dr John Ashcroft

Tel: 07971472823

email: jsashcroft@doctors.org.uk

Failing that, there's always inhousepharmacy.co.uk or unitedpharmacies.com

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
ginger-uk said:

Ginger, you can get cheap Proscar via private prescription from Dr John Ashcroft, a GP in Derbyshire. 100% legit. He'll consult you by phone and post out to anywhere in the UK.

Dr John Ashcroft

Hi

Thanks for that reply. Can you tell me what the costs and dosages are from this guy are?

Cheers for the info though!

G

Pondle

Reaction score
About £100 for a 15 month supply (assuming you cut the Proscar tablets into fifths), great value. I use him myself! :thumbs_up:

Pondle

Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
So if you cut into 5ths what dosage does that give?

5mg tablet, cut into fifths: 5/5 = 1mg/day. Personally I cut mine into quarters, 5/4 = 1.25mg/day

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Pondle said:
ginger-uk said:

Dr John Ashcroft

i got my initial 15 months of proscar from him too,good value :D

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 7 months on Big 3 (pics)

I've been taking 1.25mg for a whole month now from this guy. Thing is I have shaved it all off as I couldn't wait. lol

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score

Liltoolate, I think we have fairly similar loss, this story really gave me encouragement. I remember seeing some of your earlier posts, and frankly thinking "This guy is just as screwed in the hair department as me" :) But these results showed I was wrong, so congratulations!

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score

Hi easynow,

Nice to know that my story has been of some help. Your recent pics look pretty good. Good luck with your treatment.

As far as being 'screwed in the hair loss department', I still am pretty screwed although it could've been a lot worse had I not done the treatment. I've sort of lost that momentum of fast positive results that I achieved in the first 5-6 months. I've been experiencing lots of shedding for over a month now and looks like its slightly getting worse. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that its all for the better.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Sdunford said:
GREAT JOB WHAT IS THE BIG 3 PLAN

PLEASE EXPLAIN-- THANK YOU!!!!

The big three are the most proven treatments for hair loss and usually every success story involves at least the use of 1 or 2 of them.

They are:
1 Proprecia 1x daily

2 Rogaine 2x daily

3 Nizoral AD shampoo 1 or 2x per week