300 Days Nw6 To Nw1 Scientific Research

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
@anders
I'il send a mail. I hope he sees and answers. It would be great if someone had a chance to talk with the phone.

anders

Reaction score
Perfecto! I think the study is really interesting and seems legit (The Hong Kong University). Is it any Chinese people on this forum who maybe could try to give him a call? Probably not, Chinese people are weird and I don't understand where they hang out online.

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
THX anders. Chinese people do not live in my country. Members living in the United States may try to reach the authorities with their Chinese friends. I think it's worth a try.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't there a post a while ago about people using a magic wand on their heads getting decent regrowth? I remember that some people thought the guy posting pictures was trolling.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This was once known as Balayam and it is complete horseshit. Someone was shilling it back in 2010 on HLH and they were adamant that it worked back then, and got all offended when they weren't believed then, saying "I'm not selling anything so it must be true", I wonder if it is the same guy? (Or maybe there are just plenty of very gullible and desperate people) - this guy had bad English too - Indian i think
Hundreds of people tried these massages and not a single person got any regrowth. So the shill then said "you need to do it for 2 hours a day" - people even did this for months with no result.

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Cue Bald
See my old messages. I have been a member of the forum since 2015. I don't force you to do this. Everyone is free. You can continue to use BIG3 or RU58841. I'm just looking for the way to get to the university doing the research. What do I get if I fool you? You're thinking bad about me. I think about you too. You are the representative of the pharmaceutical companies

@ImpedingReceding
Actually, I'm at the NW3 level. My hair is very good compared to my family. I was using 1.5mm. I'm using 3mm now. Blood is much less than before. After a few uses, the needles are clipped. Scalp is too hard. It's like there's a bone. That's what I'm trying to tell you. 2 times a week.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfecto! I think the study is really interesting and seems legit (The Hong Kong University). Is it any Chinese people on this forum who maybe could try to give him a call? Probably not, Chinese people are weird and I don't understand where they hang out online.
1.Calling for help from the Chinese people.
2.Insulting them with stereotyping and racism.

Nicely done mate.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Cue Bald
My hair is very good compared to my family. I was using 1.5mm. I'm using 3mm now. Blood is much less than before. After a few uses, the needles are clipped. Scalp is too hard. It's like there's a bone. That's what I'm trying to tell you. 2 times a week.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/256511
" I then had occasion to remove the brains of about 80 cadavers for separate use in the neurology classes and incidentally noted a seemingly obvious relation between the blood (vessel) supply to the scalp and the quantity of hair. Baldness occurred in persons in whom calcification of the skull bones apparently had not only firmly knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various small foramens through which blood vessels pass, most prominently in persons with a luxuriant crop of hair. "

Basically scalp is a bone, because of calcium deposits under the tissue.

@ozan35
https://perfecthairhealth.com/book/
This guy sells a book, but he ahs a video where you do 20 minute massage 2x a day
The massage is split between hairline, vertex, and sides. You do pinching, pressing, and stretching
I have heard of people regrowing their hair using the massage, while also using vit mk4 + vit D or methylene blue to stop the calcium deposition

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't really used the scalp massage method, though I plan to.
I could see it not working if your stress hormones or nutrient profile (like not enough vitamin K) continually leads to calcifiation of the scalp

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Cue Bald
See my old messages. I have been a member of the forum since 2015. I don't force you to do this. Everyone is free. You can continue to use BIG3 or RU58841. I'm just looking for the way to get to the university doing the research. What do I get if I fool you? You're thinking bad about me. I think about you too. You are the representative of the pharmaceutical companies

@ImpedingReceding
Actually, I'm at the NW3 level. My hair is very good compared to my family. I was using 1.5mm. I'm using 3mm now. Blood is much less than before. After a few uses, the needles are clipped. Scalp is too hard. It's like there's a bone. That's what I'm trying to tell you. 2 times a week.

3mm needles sound scary.
Why are you dermarolling?
How long have you been doing the dermaroller treatments?
Why do you think it help you?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
@itsjustsimon
I can't tell you some things because my language isn't in English. Yes the main problem is definitely not DHT. If so, why doesn't the drug called avodart-proscar even androcur work on everyone? The problem is fibrosis, skull change. False tissue formation. So in summary the wrong dna encoding. Companies sell their products. The tissue of men with hair loss is changing and blood circulation slows down. If we can maintain clean blood circulation, DHT won't affect the hair follicles. So I'm not saying DHT is ineffective. I just say it's not the main problem. I can't give more scientific details because my English is bad. Maybe you tried dozens of treatments like me. You don't believe the solution is that simple. But I'm sure we've been looking for the solution in the wrong place. I haven't opened the subject for a bad purpose. What can I possibly do? I can't promote any product. I'm just looking for someone who likes research like me and has better English than I do. And with connection to honkonkg.

I was using dermaroller when I was 20. Needles were very comfortable and painless to enter my body. And the needles are 1 mm in size. But there was a lot of blood flow.. I'm 25 years old now using 3 mm needles and it's very painful. And the blood flow is very small. This is evidence of changes in the skull.

My writings look very bad and ignorant. This is because my English is bad. Everything I claim has a scientific basis.
Your English is bad? Then my English is ba'l'd.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If dht wasn't the cause or one of the major causes of male pattern baldness then finasteride and dutasteride wouldn't work on anyone and Propecia would have been discontinued years ago.

Problem is that so many guys ON THE INTERNET got hit by the side effects and not even give the drug a chance to show off its efficacy.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ozan35 We know that DHT is largely responsible for hairloss. Those born without the 5AR enzyme never lose their hair, nor do eunuchs . However i agree DHT probably isn't the direct cause, rather i think DHT is used to address an underlying problem in the body, such as inflammation, that indirectly causes the follicle to not function correctly from lack of blood flow to the follicle.

What you've posted is interesting but if that were the case then women would also lose their hair in the same fashion as men. I dont believe that blood flow is really the problem as it we think, because ask any Doctor, the skin in the scalp has more blood flow than the rest of the surface of the skin on the body. However i do think the tiny microcirculation to the follicle is what gets disrupted from the underlying physiology.

As for why dutasteride doesn't work its probably because some very sensitive people like yourself are also victim to testosterone being part of the equation - whilst a weaker androgen than DHT, it would still cause damage in those that are sensitive.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ozan35 We know that DHT is largely responsible for hairloss. Those born without the 5AR enzyme never lose their hair, nor do eunuchs . However i agree DHT probably isn't the direct cause, rather i think DHT is used to address an underlying problem in the body, such as inflammation, that indirectly causes the follicle to not function correctly from lack of blood flow to the follicle.

What you've posted is interesting but if that were the case then women would also lose their hair in the same fashion as men. I dont believe that blood flow is really the problem as it we think, because ask any Doctor, the skin in the scalp has more blood flow than the rest of the surface of the skin on the body. However i do think the tiny microcirculation to the follicle is what gets disrupted from the underlying physiology.

As for why dutasteride doesn't work its probably because some very sensitive people like yourself are also victim to testosterone being part of the equation - whilst a weaker androgen than DHT, it would still cause damage in those that are sensitive.
I would point out what BEastly says here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...think-again-very-interesting-topic-28623.html
that the higher your testoterone the more calcium nutrients your body needs - or the faster the calcifcation of blood vessels progress

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can spaying magnesium oil all over the body except the scalp help decalcify the scalp ?
I believe so.. I imagine it is getting absorbed and then transported through the whole body and utilized as it sees fit. I hear it is bad for hair quality to use on the scalp