3 weeks Flutagel report with Hairline pics

el_duterino

Reaction score
Ha ! my old "flutagel" thread..notice that I wrote "no side effects"..2 months later i had almost no libido on that stuff. but did use a lot of it..if you apply just a bit on the key areas, sides should be fine.

I only saw 2 reports of people using AC-j9, one poster "EMU" on HLH used the actual real asc-j9 research powder from Cayman Chemicals..do a search to find out his posts, he did not notice any effects.
Another user on this forum is also using it.
We still don't have enough information on its effectivenenss or safety.

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you El_Duterino.
I guess we got to wait on ASC-J9 for a while.
At this point i am working on finding a "good source of RU58841" :)

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
NightFox said:
el_duterino or newbaldy, any updates?

I quit finasteride (reason:my body hair all over changed dramatically. It looked ugly, limp lifeless like spider legs) I still use Flutamide genhair once a day but lowered the amount I am putting on my head. I actually am considering quiting flutamide too cuz I am suspecting that my last "stomach-flu like symptoms" were the results of flutamide build up in my system. And it happened twice already and my stomach is growling too often lately. I don't know it's just a gut feeling that something maybe wrong so I ordered ecuapil and will quit flutamide. I also just made a custom topical. 7 pills fincar mixed with an alcohol, emu oil, bayberry extract and mixed into a bace cream. I think it was Waseda cream so called the strongest anti androgen cream you ca make yourself) I just started using it. So it will be this and fluridil. As for the state of my hair. It's amazing how well flutamide works. It stops shading greatly and give sloooow regrowth in the front. I just wish there was a ant androgen just as strong but safe. Right now I am holding pretty good and I am off finasteride for 2 months.

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
To El_Duterino
I found source of RU58841 from China they ask 460$ for 50g.
Is it a good price??
How much you paid for yours?

el_duterino

Reaction score
wow that's cheap !..i pay $30 per gram + $110 for shipping. 50g would be over $1500 then
pls PM me with your source.
thanks

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i still waith for the data of the clinical trail 2 of ASC-J9
if it looks good, i would order this from china and make a topical out of it...

for now i would preffer to practice with flutamide to make a topical
i preffer making a topical of fluta with a gel that blocks systematic effects...

any suggestions ? or intructions, sinds i never did this...

my hw topical 3 is in the post office , will have it monday , cant waith to add this to my regime...

CCS

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
I hope you get great results mate.Is it ment to grow back hair? or is it strictly to stop further hairloss?Im gonna stop using minoxidil.Would this be a good product to take its place?

Flut can't replace minoxidil. You will not keep your gains.
Flut can regrow some hair, but is mostly for maintainance. minoxidil is for regrowth, but does not maintain.

Reaction score
yvakin said:
To El_Duterino
I found source of RU58841 from China they ask 460$ for 50g.
Is it a good price??
How much you paid for yours?

Yvakin,

Where did you find RU58841 for that price? If we're not allowed to refer to brands/sources on the public forums here (I'm new), could you let me know by private message?

Thanks.