3 Months On Topical Dutasteride - Results

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Valuable or invaluable - we will leave that for the readers to decide. Again, this was not meant to discredit you in any sense, and more in light of a transplant, as many believe that it is the ultimate end of their hair loss.

Coming to the effort part - My math includes the time and resources that goes in the blood work afterwards, as well as procuring any medication, and does not stop at 20 seconds. But, I do agree with your learning part. Good luck with your experiment!

Fair enough. I thought you were being a jerk and you were not. My bad. You'd be surprised how many idiots post on here that have nothing to offer to others, just fish for information. I am defensive I'll admit. I am sorry.

My dad owns a lab and I can get bloodwork done everyday if I want for cents and since I am very interested in leaving my hormones alone this is totally worth it for me and fun to share. I understand why that would not be convenient for others

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
185 was while using it weekly (once a week)

I'm stopping because I will perform a CB-03-01 7.5% experiment to assess changes in hormones (DHEA and Cortisol) as well as DHT, Test, etc..
Where will you be purchasing your CB? Interesting in knowing if it screws with your HPA axis.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. I thought you were being a jerk and you were not. My bad. You'd be surprised how many idiots post on here that have nothing to offer to others, just fish for information. I am defensive I'll admit. I am sorry.

My dad owns a lab and I can get bloodwork done everyday if I want for cents and since I am very interested in leaving my hormones alone this is totally worth it for me and fun to share. I understand why that would not be convenient for others
Wow your dad owns a lab. That's great.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I will
7.5% daily application with a non water based vehicle
Will measure HPA at 2 weeks and 4 weeks to see if anything happens

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I will
7.5% daily application with a non water based vehicle
Will measure HPA at 2 weeks and 4 weeks to see if anything happens
One user in Discord has tried 7.5 mg per week and during the course of 4 weeks his scalp and serum DHT did get lower albeit his serum DHT changes were less prevalent than his scalp DHT. So we believe that we can find a dose that is lower to prevent serum accumulation. Do you have any plans to test topical dutasteride only in a weekly manner to assess to tailor a good dose? I have been using it for months and didn't have any problems but I don't have insurance thereby cannot assess bloodwork until 2021. Sorry for not being able to contribute on that front.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so how expensive would be the topical liposome solution per month? im willing to give it a try

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the data we have, 7.5 mg of dutasteride dissolved in Trichosol (albeit having 3x the dose) decreased serum DHT similar to 2.5 mg liposomal dutasteride

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on the data here it seems like someone should just start with topical dutasteride instead of oral finasteride... since it’s a weekly topical application with little serum effects.

The question is does it cause as much regrowth as oral medication

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on the data here it seems like someone should just start with topical dutasteride instead of oral finasteride... since it’s a weekly topical application with little serum effects.

The question is does it cause as much regrowth as oral medication
Scalp DHT reduces faster than serum DHT. We may be able to get the effects of oral dutasteride

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp DHT reduces faster than serum DHT. We may be able to get the effects of oral dutasteride
Hmm might be something to try for me since it doesn’t look like it’ll be too bad for the body. Would this also cause the traditional finasteride shed?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm might be something to try for me since it doesn’t look like it’ll be too bad for the body. Would this also cause the traditional finasteride shed?
Yeah it did for most

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One user in Discord has tried 7.5 mg per week and during the course of 4 weeks his scalp and serum DHT did get lower albeit his serum DHT changes were less prevalent than his scalp DHT. So we believe that we can find a dose that is lower to prevent serum accumulation. Do you have any plans to test topical dutasteride only in a weekly manner to assess to tailor a good dose? I have been using it for months and didn't have any problems but I don't have insurance thereby cannot assess bloodwork until 2021. Sorry for not being able to contribute on that front.

He tried Topical Dutasteride, I was speaking about CB.

I don't know if I can trust his scalp readings. I have asked to share the methodology several times but I get ignored when I do so.

I suspect RIA but this is very expensive and difficult to do without a scalp biopsy. His readings also indicate that RU58841 reduced his DHT.

I ask him because I want to replicate it so I can check circulating Test or androgens on CB-03-01

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
He tried Topical Dutasteride, I was speaking about CB.

I don't know if I can trust his scalp readings. I have asked to share the methodology several times but I get ignored when I do so.

I suspect RIA but this is very expensive and difficult to do without a scalp biopsy. His readings also indicate that RU58841 reduced his DHT.

I ask him because I want to replicate it so I can check circulating Test or androgens on CB-03-01
I was more of less concerned about topical dutasteride and was wondering if you could give it a shot to find a viable dosage. CB is good to but we are going to have clinical data soon anways

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
if u microneedle frequently without applying topical dutasteride but you apply it 1 a week on a day you dont microneedle. Can the dutasteride that is in your skin/hair follicle go systemic due to the increase in blood flow to the area ?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if u microneedle frequently without applying topical dutasteride but you apply it 1 a week on a day you dont microneedle. Can the dutasteride that is in your skin/hair follicle go systemic due to the increase in blood flow to the area ?

isnt there a study on dutasteride + microneedling?

Joffre

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's strange, that Mustang quit topical lipo duta even though he claimed it had helped him a lot with no sides at all. Now he's experimenting with CB.
I've personally recently tried 0,5 ml of RU58841 5% with 5% minoxidil, it started to work immediately, stopped the shedding in frontal line. I also got very mild stabbing irregular pain in heart area, which continuted every day. After week I've stopped the usage. I don't want to mess with my heart tissue at all in order to save my hair. The heart pain got a lot better after quitting, however didn't disappear completely. I hope Mustang will have luck with CB.

I am in contact with farmacia parati, I will try to obtain doctor's prescription, and before that I will check my blod for T, DHT, SHBG and estradiol.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's strange, that Mustang quit topical lipo duta even though he claimed it had helped him a lot with no sides at all. Now he's experimenting with CB.
I've personally recently tried 0,5 ml of RU58841 5% with 5% minoxidil, it started to work immediately, stopped the shedding in frontal line. I also got very mild stabbing irregular pain in heart area, which continuted every day. After week I've stopped the usage. I don't want to mess with my heart tissue at all in order to save my hair. The heart pain got a lot better after quitting, however didn't disappear completely. I hope Mustang will have luck with CB.

I am in contact with farmacia parati, I will try to obtain doctor's prescription, and before that I will check my blod for T, DHT, SHBG and estradiol.
Any idea how long topical dutasteride lasts in bottle?

How long is it actually good for?

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was told 6-7 months
This part is sus. Because here they say that stuff is good for 1 month only:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
This part is sus. Because here they say that stuff is good for 1 month only:
maybe because of liposomes, they are unstable with regular vehicles maybe is more

or maybe they just want you to buy more more money for them