3 Months On Topical Dutasteride - Results

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it will. I've sent bottles everywhere in the past 12 months

Both finasteride and dutasteride. As long as you use regular post it's fine. Where are you based?

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Love this @Mustang - impressive work.

Just want to check on dosage... you use 2ml of 1%? This would be approx 20mg of Duta (1% of 2000mg as 1000mg per ml).

Just want to check as you stated 2mg duta earlier - I'm looking to make a similar topical.

Thanks

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can send you a bottle to test it if you want
Yes, I use a mega dose once a week
You have liposomes and molecular weight playing on your favor to avoid systemic absorption.
I never had sides with it so I pushed it until eventually using about 5ML I got a little brain fog for a week

Now I use the standard 0.1% dose 3 days of the week.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually a nice thread @Mustang
How about using topical Finasteride (with minoxidil) 6 days a week and topical dutasteride 1 day a week? As many do the same with oral, would it make sense to go the same way with topical? What are your views on it?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it will. I've sent bottles everywhere in the past 12 months

Both finasteride and dutasteride. As long as you use regular post it's fine. Where are you based?
I'll pm you. Thanks for lending a hand

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder how is Vincent doing also... I can't manage to find his Reddit acc back otherwise I would contact him

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope scalp porosity isn't top big of a factor there

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hold on guys I dont get it,

It is Mwambas Formula, shipped by Mustang since 12 months and produced by Farmacia Parati?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some wet pics to show the evolution with the same camera and flash.

I have gone down from 1% to 0.1% on Topical Dutasteride. Just cause it makes no sense to overdose. No side effects.

IMG-1264-1.jpg

IMG-1871-3.jpg

IMG-1810.jpg

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

jazz1

Reaction score
I rather get it prescribed in pill form then make it myself rather than buying a hydroalcoholic solution. Liposomal?

I never tried their topical Dutasteride, I been using their topical Finesteride compound mixture for years with added minoxidil and anti androgens.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has a smaller mass than ketoconazole which works topically. Still it's best to needle first for better absorption.
Wow, remember my post on ketoconazole? They used 40 gram on young individuals and very little if any ketoconazole was found in their system. Maybe this is the reason why

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's irrelevant.
You can look for my posts, I can't remember. I had both