3 Months On Topical Dutasteride - Results

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tested 2.5% down to 0.025%

I am really sensitive to anything. I think I also got low Libido from El Cranell

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice is to use 1% every 2 weeks
Half life is 5 weeks on this drug
Don't allow systemic build up and check your Test levels. Mine were low
Topical finasteride lowered my plasma DHT more than topical dutasteride at 10 times the dose.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice is to use 1% every 2 weeks
Half life is 5 weeks on this drug
Don't allow systemic build up and check your Test levels. Mine were low
Topical finasteride lowered my plasma DHT more than topical dutasteride at 10 times the dose.

Do you know what pharmacy compounds the Duta for you?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I am starting liposomal topical from Dr. Rassman at .1% he says only 1 person in the last 9 months has gotten sides from it and that case was questionable... I have never taken finasteride and always been concerned, I am going to test this until I can get whatever formula topical Duta that mustang is using to try as well.
Please keep us updated. Good luck

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what pharmacy he is using but the Dr he is getting it prescribed from's name is Dr. Mwamba. I contacted their offices and filled out an online form but I never heard back.

I will try to Call his Office tomorrow

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered 0.1% and will let you know if it gives me sides (I bet it will). My lab closed due to Corona for DHT testing :/

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is the hairline holding up? Crown looks great.

mine think that has scared me away from topical Dutasteride has been the horror stories of hairline loos.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was impact on your hairline.

there have been quite few posted that correlate Dutasteride with big losses on the hairline but quality growth on the crown.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was impact on your hairline.

there have been quite few posted that correlate Dutasteride with big losses on the hairline but quality growth on the crown.

People are retarded. Don't pay any mind to those posts. Those are the same people who think they are going to win the lottery when Venus is in alignment with their sign.

inmyhead

Reaction score
The pics are bad actually.. You just can comb your hair over and say that your crown is no longer visible. I wonder how can topical duta even work with such high molar mass

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pics are bad actually.. You just can comb your hair over and say that your crown is no longer visible. I wonder how can topical duta even work with such high molar mass

Yeah.... except that the hair is actually shorter in the later picture.

Thanks for your post Einstein.

Go do a little research before commenting such stupidity

You should thank me for sharing this information and helping instead of being an idiot.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Yeah.... except that the hair is actually shorter in the later picture.

Thanks for your post Einstein.

Go do a little research before commenting such stupidity

You should thank me for sharing this information and helping instead of being an idiot.
What research should I do, tell me please.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are retarded. Don't pay any mind to those posts. Those are the same people who think they are going to win the lottery when Venus is in alignment with their sign.
When a lot of people experience this phenomenon you would tend to think there is atleast some truth behind it. Why can it not be that the increased test causes this?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am now 8 months in.

Zero side effects and continue to lose 2-3 hairs on the shower vs 30-40 normally. My crown has fully recovered to the extended I do not require surgery anymore (for now) and have cancelled a 500 graft touch up. I plant to add monthly mesotherapy as well.

Plasma DHT levels are within range (250). One bottle lasts me 2 months as I use it once a week only.

It is the best hair loss treatment I have ever encountered and no brain fog or dick problems.

So yeah, give it a try gents. One month supply is not expensive. I think it will be available soon through Dr Mwamba's new site but a consultation is mandatory to obtain a prescription for this type of drug.

Topical Finasteride with Liposomes will also be available I believe, however, topical finasteride did give me sides. So KDA plays on your favor here.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am now 8 months in.

Zero side effects and continue to lose 2-3 hairs on the shower vs 30-40 normally. My crown has fully recovered to the extended I do not require surgery anymore (for now) and have cancelled a 500 graft touch up. I plant to add monthly mesotherapy as well.

Plasma DHT levels are within range (250). One bottle lasts me 2 months as I use it once a week only.

It is the best hair loss treatment I have ever encountered and no brain fog or dick problems.

So yeah, give it a try gents. One month supply is not expensive. I think it will be available soon through Dr Mwamba's new site but a consultation is mandatory to obtain a prescription for this type of drug.

Topical Finasteride with Liposomes will also be available I believe, however, topical finasteride did give me sides. So KDA plays on your favor here.
What is the formulation? I cannot get it from overseas but maybe I can do it myself.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score