22. Am I Balding? If So What Norwood Level?

martinfisher

My Regimen
Reaction score
beautiful receding hairline in the making.

Time to take finasteride, and maintain your hair.

OR be severely depressed in the future. Choice is yours.

He's a NW2. Early onset, where one temple is asymmetrical in norwood to the other.

Yes take the lovely finasteride...the stuff that can leave you with no sex drive or erection for life! Listen to that man there, go on take it....dude you have no idea what these people are advising you to do! It can leave you permanently like a woman!

martinfisher

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you guys are all saying a different thing. I'll just do some more research into the sides. It's hard to pick a side here dudes.

Yes take the lovely finasteride...the stuff that can leave you with no sex drive or erection for life! Listen to that man there, go on take it....dude you have no idea what these people are advising you to do! It can leave you permanently like a woman! Stay away from it!!!!

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes take the lovely finasteride...the stuff that can leave you with no sex drive or erection for life! Listen to that man there, go on take it....dude you have no idea what these people are advising you to do! It can leave you permanently like a woman!
Absolute moron.

Read medical literature, better yet stop masterbating to propeciahelp experiences

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes take the lovely finasteride...the stuff that can leave you with no sex drive or erection for life! Listen to that man there, go on take it....dude you have no idea what these people are advising you to do! It can leave you permanently like a woman! Stay away from it!!!!

Dude get fuked, the FDA studies said that less than 3% get side effects and NONE were permanent. Even the most anti propecia studies say less than 8% get sides. I put 80 pounds on my deadlift since starting propecia. In fact the week I started the boost in T pushed all of my lifts up at once. Stop blaming your own incompetence and terrible sex life on propecia. You're looking for a fuking crutch for your own failings, plain and simple. You're not getting sex because you're lazy and blame all your problems on something other than yourself, no wonder women aren't interested. Pathetic.

martinfisher

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolute moron.

Read medical literature, better yet stop masterbating to propeciahelp experiences

For a start, you better be big enough to deal with a man my size, if you wana try and insult me. Secondly you talk out of your a**h**, its a well known fact thousands of men are now left in misery because of this so called drug. Clearly you have no idea what it takes to be a man, and would rather keep his hair over looking and feeling like one. Dont talk about something you know nothing about and i know of at least 10 people who are now without any sex drive at all after 10 years of this stuff and stopping 4 years ago. If you are encouraging people to take this disgusting pill, you are inciting dangerous behaviour within these poor sods who are left to pick up the pieces.

martinfisher

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude get fuked, the FDA studies said that less than 3% get side effects and NONE were permanent. Even the most anti propecia studies say less than 8% get sides. I put 80 pounds on my deadlift since starting propecia. In fact the week I started the boost in T pushed all of my lifts up at once. Stop blaming your own incompetence and terrible sex life on propecia. You're looking for a fuking crutch for your own failings, plain and simple. You're not getting sex because you're lazy and blame all your problems on something other than yourself, no wonder women aren't interested. Pathetic.

You f*****g liar! Your peddling this pill to suit your own needs. You absolute incompetent cockend!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
For a start, you better be big enough to deal with a man my size, if you wana try and insult me. Secondly you talk out of your a**h**, its a well known fact thousands of men are now left in misery because of this so called drug. Clearly you have no idea what it takes to be a man, and would rather keep his hair over looking and feeling like one. Dont talk about something you know nothing about and i know of at least 10 people who are now without any sex drive at all after 10 years of this stuff and stopping 4 years ago. If you are encouraging people to take this disgusting pill, you are inciting dangerous behaviour within these poor sods who are left to pick up the pieces.

I thought that finasteride made you a woman? You'd get yourself knocked the fuk out. I doubt you know 10 people on propecia, let alone 10 people who had sides. Are these idiots you're talking about too stupid to buy some v**** to counter the problem?

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The posts every other day on here about low libido, bad errections, depression and not even working very well tell a different story.

Guys be pushing finasteride because they have suffered the sides and want other people to join them. They always sound so desperate for other people to take it

And so defensive haha :,D.. mabey you guys should add v****, anti depressants, confidence and a personality to your regime as you cleary have no game with woman

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The posts every other day on here about low libido, bad errections, depression and not even working very well tell a different story.

Guys be pushing finasteride because they have suffered the sides and want other people to join them. They always sound so desperate for other people to take it

And so defensive haha :,D.. mabey you guys should add v****, anti depressants, confidence and a personality to your regime as you cleary have no game with woman

Keep arguing with the statistics buddy. 5% or less get sides. 5%. A small minority of people with pathetically weak minds and bodies, probably with low testosterone because they have a diet of pure sugar and red meat and haven't done weights a day in their life.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep arguing with the statistics buddy. 5% or less get sides. 5%. A small minority of people with pathetically weak minds and bodies, probably with low testosterone because they have a diet of pure sugar and red meat and haven't done weights a day in their life.

Lol okay Dr Broscience, im afraid im going to "take your word" on this one ;)

g.i joey

Reaction score

In b4 tylerduren had ED before ever touching finasteride.

Also, I mean man, if people are pushing propecia, maybe, just maybe it's cause it's working for them, I know a small mind like Yours is gonna have a hard time processing that, but you should at least try. I know that sounds so far fetched.

Your theory makes so much more sense, we've created an alliance to castrate all balding members of this forum in order to not reproduce this shitty disease. Really getting rid of it from the root.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the FDA trials are broscience? Or are you just a fuking idiot?

Im guessing in your opinion i am the later of the two ?

Link to the FDA trials kind sir.. do you need a link to every case of gyno and errection loss forum posts cause that could take a while...

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im guessing in your opinion i am the later of the two ?

Link to the FDA trials kind sir.. do you need a link to every case of gyno and errection loss forum posts cause that could take a while...

Has nothing to do with my opinion, you called multitudes of scientific studies, and the very study that allowed Propecia to be on the market "broscience". Pretty clear you're by not a member of mensa.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/020788s018lbl.pdf

The fact you need me to link that and are making claims about sides despite never reading the science doesn't help your case about how you're not a fuking idiot apparently.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with my opinion, you called multitudes of scientific studies, and the very study that allowed Propecia to be on the market "broscience". Pretty clear you're by not a member of mensa.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/020788s018lbl.pdf

The fact you need me to link that and are making claims about sides despite never reading the science doesn't help your case about how you're not a fuking idiot apparently.

Let me start by informing you that this study was performed by a major distributor of propecia ;)

Next...

Patient self-assessment was obtained at each clinic visit from a self-administered questionnaire, which
included questions on their perception of hair growth, hair loss, and appearance. This self-assessment
demonstrated an increase in amount of hair, a decrease in hair loss, and improvement in appearance

Also i like the part where it says " temporal efficiency was not measured

This study is flawed if you want me to find more bullshit let me know

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to edit my post cuz i thought the thread opener wrote that sh*t.

@TylerDurden

You are an absolute idiot for writing that, I am pretty certain that you are scared af to take finasteride yourself and don't want to see success in other people, probably bald already cuz you refused to take the approved medication

If hair doesn't bother yoz that much then belive in the fear mongering on the internet rather than the bunch of studies proving that there is little to no side effefts.

I give you a couple of years and then the only thing you need to think about is which sun protect you need to use on your head. But hey, shave it and embrace it brah

Last edited:

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the funny fact is people who talking loudest as its possible are these guys who dont even know what leaflet is and their knowledge is based by only looking on google graphic finasteride photos plus i bet they read many articles how lack of dht can make you impotent.

I just Loled. " One pill can make pernament damage ! " xD...

There are guys blocking 99% dht succesfully with dutasteride and can f*** like normal guy.

But some pussy suspended his dht about 60% ~~ 70% for few hours after one tablet and his dick shrinked to 0. " 2 weeks after pill i still have sides but its getting better :eek: " xD....

:D

Loled 2x

How to stay a endocrinologist in few seconds by pfs'ers (post finasteride syndromers) :

Google : DHT

Taadaaam! Now you can scream over the world if you suffer from lack of dht your dick will turn into pussy.

:rolleyes:

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to edit my post cuz i thought the thread opener wrote that sh*t.

@TylerDurden

You are an absolute idiot for writing that, I am pretty certain that you are scared af to take finasteride yourself and don't want to see success in other people, probably bald already cuz you refused to take the approved medication

If hair doesn't bother yoz that much then belive in the fear mongering on the internet rather than the bunch of studies proving that there is little to no side effefts.

I give you a couple of years and then the only thing you need to think about is which sun protect you need to use on your head. But hey, shave it and embrace it brah

Keep dreaming ;)

Ive got more hair on my left temple than your whole head going by your facebook pics