22. Am I Balding? If So What Norwood Level?

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
P.s look at the post above yours about that guys nipples.. ive lost count of how many times ive seen that or limp dick posts over the last 8 years

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so why u r here then????

I came off for about 5 years. Im here so i can regrow the nw2.5 back to a 1 when the right product is released ;)

Ill post pics of my hair and massive hard dick if you really want

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe take good photos in a very consistent, bright light that you can exactly reproduce in a year and start with ru and maybe dermastamping first.

You can add finasteride later if you keep receeding.

finasteride is not that dangerous. If you get sides you stop it as with any drug.
No need for minoxidil so far though, you catch it early.

Last edited:

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tylerduren
Looking at your avatar I thought you were some horribly disfigured incel until I came across a real photo of yours. :D

No need for that dick though, ppl here are depressed enough.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tylerduren
Looking at your avatar I thought you were some horribly disfigured incel until I came across a real photo of yours. :D

No need for that dick though, ppl here are depressed enough.

Lol yeh i was a bit out of character there i just hate when a noob makes a post and everyone tells them to jump on a potentially dangerous drug with potential permanent sides without doing any research

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't like the fear mongering over finasteride: if you get sides you stop. (Means you slowly fade it out to not crash your system, like with all hormonal therapies.)

But on this case nizoral is the way to go and maybe ru. Everything else is overkill.

For the op: make sure you check your density wet and in bright (sun-)light.

shookwun

Reaction score
This guy tells everyone to jump on finasteride yet he as had a hair transplant and has a limp dick
Based on your posting patterns, I would say you are highly stupid, and uneducated on average.

Kind regards

- long term finasteride user

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nicely said dude. I'm using "The Big 3" shampoo as well, and from what I heard nizoral is a mild DHT blocker. Not 100% sure on that one though, and my hairline hasn't changed much in 2 years so I figure it's a super slow recession HOPEFULLY. So I'll see what this does for me!
Yep it's a mild dht blocker. I have really aggressive hairloss, so nizoral alone won't help me much. You have to consider that with the you wait and test "mild" solutions, you could lose precious hair.

On the other hand it might just work out perfectly for you and you don't have to risk and eventually affect your hormone balance. Hairloss is a f*****g curse. It really is. It needs more attention.

Redxlx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly i was same as you and the more you stress you will just make it worse.

Nizoral is awsome..i cycle it for about 4 weeks with at least one day off each week followed by a full week off where i use "capasal coconut and salic acid shampoo" prescribed by doctor in uk ....free shampoo that leaves your hair looking thick and nice

The fish oil etc wont do you any harm but wont do anything for your hair other than mabey give it a bit of shine

Honestly dont stress and do your research. Every guy on here that takes finasteride and min are really obssesive. Be carefull whos advise you take.

Live life, excerise, eat healthy and have a positive outlook. Dont sit indoors jacking off over fat girl p*rn whilst gubbing finasteride pills and rubbing min on your head then get crazy on these forums like so many do

You have survived 2 years with little change. Try 6 months on keto shampoo ( nizoral ) and of there is little to no hair on your hands when shampooing ... job done

I've been on nizoral for about a month and a half now, I never see hairs on my hands when I rub them through. And trust me, I'm not gentle. I also got some of that shampoo! I heard it was a natural DHT blocker. So I'm gonna start cycling it out. I feel fine honestly, I'd rather keep my sex drive and continue doing what I'm doing than lose that or have my pretty face go to sh*t. Thanks for the advice man. It's real good to know you've been where I am and it worked out lol.

Redxlx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep it's a mild dht blocker. I have really aggressive hairloss, so nizoral alone won't help me much. You have to consider that with the you wait and test "mild" solutions, you could lose precious hair.

On the other hand it might just work out perfectly for you and you don't have to risk and eventually affect your hormone balance. Hairloss is a f*****g curse. It really is. It needs more attention.

I feel you. My hair hasn't receded much in the last 2 years, if at all besides a little temple recession. So I'll bet my dollar I have a real slow recession. Plus my old man is 60, and has a lot of his hair, but mild temple recession. I'd say a norwood 2.5.

When I wash my hair with nizoral I never see any hairs in my hands, and also the pics I shared with you guys was my hair damp. I don't see any bald spots in bright light. I feel pretty good about nizoral, hair vitamins and the big 3 shampoo. And hey, ill continue to monitor it! And if it gets worse I'll jump on some drug treatment. But right now I'm 22, my hair is pretty great overall when I style it. And it hasn't impacted my day to day life. I told my roomie I was worried about balding and he sh*t his pants and called me an idiot. So I feel pretty fine over all.

Thanks for the input in all of this though fella's. I'm real glad I'm not alone thinking about this lol.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on nizoral for about a month and a half now, I never see hairs on my hands when I rub them through. And trust me, I'm not gentle. I also got some of that shampoo! I heard it was a natural DHT blocker. So I'm gonna start cycling it out. I feel fine honestly, I'd rather keep my sex drive and continue doing what I'm doing than lose that or have my pretty face go to sh*t. Thanks for the advice man. It's real good to know you've been where I am and it worked out lol.

Bruh you're not gonna need your sex drive when you're a slick NW6 and can't even get a landwhale to suck you off

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
some people suffer from bad finasteride side effects. Some people take a 5mg valium, drink a glass of wine and die in their sleep. It is not even explicitly labelled as a potential cause of death in my country, only that the two drugs can potentiate each other. My point is a lot of drugs have the potential to fuk you up if you are one of the small % prone to it. There is little doubt in my mind that you will get sides from finasteride. Reduced sex drive and watery semen being the most likely. That is what I got. Given I had a high sex drive this wasn't a big hit but I can see why it would make someone who only desires sex on a long interval feel like it ruined their endocrine system. You need to decide what is best for you at the end of the day.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
some people suffer from bad finasteride side effects. Some people take a 5mg valium, drink a glass of wine and die in their sleep. It is not even explicitly labelled as a potential cause of death in my country, only that the two drugs can potentiate each other. My point is a lot of drugs have the potential to fuk you up if you are one of the small % prone to it. There is little doubt in my mind that you will get sides from finasteride. Reduced sex drive and watery semen being the most likely. That is what I got. Given I had a high sex drive this wasn't a big hit but I can see why it would make someone who only desires sex on a long interval feel like it ruined their endocrine system. You need to decide what is best for you at the end of the day.

Dude the studies are as clear as fuking daylight, even anti propecia studies say sides are anywhere from 2-7%. You either take the 93% chance of success, or you're an idiot who will die an ugly, bald freak who will never have sex again.

Seriously OP, just take a small propecia dose, the nizoral won't be enough. I agree minoxidil is a nasty little drug, but it's effective.

The idiots complaining about a low sex drive on propecia have never had sex themselves, they're like the "just shave it bro" memers who want to keep the standard of competition low.

Redxlx you look like a fashionable and good looking guy, don't ruin what is probably a decent sex life by going bald because you were too pussy to take a drug that negatively effects less than 5% of guys.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you. My hair hasn't receded much in the last 2 years, if at all besides a little temple recession. So I'll bet my dollar I have a real slow recession. Plus my old man is 60, and has a lot of his hair, but mild temple recession. I'd say a norwood 2.5.

When I wash my hair with nizoral I never see any hairs in my hands, and also the pics I shared with you guys was my hair damp. I don't see any bald spots in bright light. I feel pretty good about nizoral, hair vitamins and the big 3 shampoo. And hey, ill continue to monitor it! And if it gets worse I'll jump on some drug treatment. But right now I'm 22, my hair is pretty great overall when I style it. And it hasn't impacted my day to day life. I told my roomie I was worried about balding and he sh*t his pants and called me an idiot. So I feel pretty fine over all.

Thanks for the input in all of this though fella's. I'm real glad I'm not alone thinking about this lol.

" So I'll bet my dollar I have a real slow recession. Plus my old man is 60, and has a lot of his hair, but mild temple recession. I'd say a norwood 2.5."

I'm about your age and was a norwood 2 from 18 to 22 but still had really thick hair. Nothing much happened for a while, but at 22 I started working out which probably increased my T levels and subsequently DHT levels and my hairline went to absolute sh*t and the crown and top started thinning. The balding can happen very quickly. You'll be sorry if you don't get on propecia and you suddenly look like a 35 year old in a year or so with a slick bald head. Have fun with that sex drive when women see you as a genetic screwup and a balding loser.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude the studies are as clear as fuking daylight, even anti propecia studies say sides are anywhere from 2-7%. You either take the 93% chance of success, or you're an idiot who will die an ugly, bald freak who will never have sex again.

Seriously OP, just take a small propecia dose, the nizoral won't be enough. I agree minoxidil is a nasty little drug, but it's effective.

The idiots complaining about a low sex drive on propecia have never had sex themselves, they're like the "just shave it bro" memers who want to keep the standard of competition low.

Redxlx you look like a fashionable and good looking guy, don't ruin what is probably a decent sex life by going bald because you were too pussy to take a drug that negatively effects less than 5% of guys.
I take finasteride, I think anyone serious about battling hairloss should take it. I was not fear mongering, I was simply pointing out that mild side effects like slightly reduced sex drive and watery semen are common. They are non-factors in my case and I was just being honest, I think you totally misunderstood what I was getting at.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take finasteride, I think anyone serious about battling hairloss should take it. I was not fear mongering, I was simply pointing out that mild side effects like slightly reduced sex drive and watery semen are common. They are non-factors in my case and I was just being honest, I think you totally misunderstood what I was getting at.

Fair enough, but I think for most people after the first week of mild ball tingle they get NO sides whatsoever.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, but I think for most people after the first week of mild ball tingle they get NO sides whatsoever.

True. I am quite sceptical of the whole 'finasteride ruined my life' thing. I think placebo effect plays a huge role.

Redxlx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you guys are all saying a different thing. I'll just do some more research into the sides. It's hard to pick a side here dudes.