20M. I took these pictures on direct sunlight and um Very deppresive

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Natural low density but overall not balding yet. Hair looks better when shorter. Check back in 6 months. Don't hang around this forum, you have no reason to be depressed.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You remind me of @Alexander Shenton. Wonder how he's doing nowadays. Dude was crazy, obsessed with his hair although his hairline was Norwood negative.
What about the pictures on sunlight,where you can see through my scalp at the front,where you can see thinning hair strands? I mean,since 2019 i have been noticing my hair losing density at the temples and front. It hasnt receded much,but the density and lack of volume is a problem. Sorry If i was rude to you on my previous reply,i didnt mean to Man.

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that area at the front is thinning and not just the transition period, it dosent go far back enough to beyond a new NW2 hairline. Even if that area is thinning your new hairline will be that of a mature one

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that area at the front is thinning and not just the transition period, it dosent go far back enough to beyond a new NW2 hairline. Even if that area is thinning your new hairline will be that of a mature one
what do you mean by transition period?

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very depressive.
Not on my level though...

Pic of me,when I used to shave my head...
Norwood 7 myself.
I wear a hair system now, as disliked looking like that. Especially was unable to have any hair style apart from a shiny egghead...
Used to be a zombie on anti-anxiety and antidepressant meds and cared less about it.
Age?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very depressive.
Not on my level though...

Pic of me,when I used to shave my head...
Norwood 7 myself.
I wear a hair system now, as disliked looking like that. Especially was unable to have any hair style apart from a shiny egghead...
Used to be a zombie on anti-anxiety and antidepressant meds and cared less about it.
I hate this cope sh*t, but not gonna lie... you look awesome with the clean look. Nevertheless, hair makes one look better in any case.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever try treatments?

Yes meds to stop hair loss getting worse gave me appalling side effects such as testicle pain and erection problems.
I just ended up using the clippers and going for a grade 2 or 1.
Until I ended up a Norwood 7 eventually and hated it. For a while I used the clippers with no guard, but didn't like the egghead bald look much.
I looked into a hair transplant but was told at Norwood 7, I wouldn't be able to get good results.
And I'm fairly poor too...

That's when I looked into hair systems.
Whilst they do have some issues, I'm pretty happy with them!

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes meds to stop hair loss getting worse gave me appalling side effects such as testicle pain and erection problems.
I just ended up using the clippers and going for a grade 2 or 1.
Until I ended up a Norwood 7 eventually and hated it. For a while I used the clippers with no guard, but didn't like the egghead bald look much.
I looked into a hair transplant but was told at Norwood 7, I wouldn't be able to get good results.
And I'm fairly poor too...

That's when I looked into hair systems.
Whilst they do have some issues, I'm pretty happy with them!
Did it impact dating life? Idk how you look now but my advice based on the picture I'd say if you hit the gym and hit it hard you could really improve yourself. Also you can use as many supplements you want because you won't have to fear balding because it's already done. Just don't do steroids.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like gyms are open during the pandemic,lol
Plus I'm agoraphobic and I don't go out on my own, full stop...

My dating life has never been great my entire life.
But it's not usually down to hair loss, only sometimes... I had the same issues with hair, bald and now with a hair system.
I'm asking because one guy who claimed to be a nw6 on here basically told me that despite all his efforts he was still unable to date which kinda terrified me. He said he worked out, had a real job, etc. It is very unfortunate that hair can ruin people's lives and it's kinda motivated me to do something about it.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm asking because one guy who claimed to be a nw6 on here basically told me that despite all his efforts he was still unable to date which kinda terrified me. He said he worked out, had a real job, etc. It is very unfortunate that hair can ruin people's lives and it's kinda motivated me to do something about it.
Are you 18?

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If bald people couldn't date or get any pussy at all, none of us would be on this forum because baldness would've been wiped out as none of them would've been able to reproduce.