20M. I took these pictures on direct sunlight and um Very deppresive

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So my hairloss has been progressing quite fast. My crown has not been affected,but my temples and front até all diffusing in this weird pattern. Do you think i can recover my hair with finasteride alone?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So my hairloss has been progressing quite fast. My crown has not been affected,but my temples and front até all diffusing in this weird pattern. Do you think i can recover my hair with finasteride alone?
We need your age, current meds and yeah a pic would be helpful but generally no, hair is not recoverable for males once it has been lost. That's why maintenance is such a big deal. Many future treatments might only work for people still having a substantial amount of hair and that is definitely a tendency for MtF's. From what I have seen, recovery from a smooth cueball state is all but impossible but substantial improvement in a "male" sense is possible using female hormones but for MtF's with at least some non-cueball coverage, full recoveries seem to be possible and even former cueballs can substantially improve but males with all of their hair can easily progress to beautiful long locks via HRT. Bank sperm and then come back.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics:

Attachments

• IMG_20210414_192414.jpg
    IMG_20210414_192414.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_20210414_192136.jpg
    IMG_20210414_192136.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_20210414_200932.jpg
    IMG_20210414_200932.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 357

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are fine. I am pretty risk averse and you probably are too so you might want to start minoxidil at the low percentage of two percent. Non-sensically, it often comes in a pink box but it doesn't matter. Finasteride is also preventative. You have very nice long locks so you want to keep them!

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are fine. I am pretty risk averse and you probably are too so you might want to start minoxidil at the low percentage of two percent. Non-sensically, it often comes in a pink box but it doesn't matter. Finasteride is also preventative. You have very nice long locks so you want to keep them!
Yes,i want to keep,but my front and temples are diffusing badly i want to attach more pictures,but they are not loading. This fórum is broken

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes,i want to keep,but my front and temples are diffusing badly i want to attach more pictures,but they are not loading. This fórum is broken
Some times you have to refresh or reboot the modem for some reason. Then I would definitely start minoxidil and also ketoconozole for inflammation.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh. Yeah?
They get angry when you young guys post pics that make them jealous as though you are wasting their time which is oh so valuable for some reason. Probably like chicks complaining when they have DD cups, "do you think that I need a boob job?" I enjoy looking at nice hair. Some times the people posting "am I going bald?" just keep posting over and over in different lighting and there is no baldness or thinness at all and we think that the guys are a bit compulsive or maybe blind lol. Don't sweat it. You can PM me directly if you want to ask questions at any time.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They get angry when you young guys post pics that make them jealous as though you are wasting their time which is oh so valuable for some reason. Probably like chicks complaining when they have DD cups, "do you think that I need a boob job?" I enjoy looking at nice hair. Some times the people posting "am I going bald?" just keep posting over and over in different lighting and there is no baldness or thinness at all and we think that the guys are a bit compulsive or maybe blind lol. Don't sweat it. You can PM me directly if you want to ask questions at any time.
The dude said im nuts,but the bald gene runs in my family. My older brother IS a NW3 BTW. These guys think u need to be NW3 and on to be balding lmao

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is fine bro. Somewhat thinner on the temples but that's normal even for many females.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? What should I be angry at anyways?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude said im nuts,but the bald gene runs in my family. My older brother IS a NW3 BTW. These guys think u need to be NW3 and on to be balding lmao
If you are so certain you are balding, why don't you jump on treatments instead of creating threads here and then asking the same question?

I don't think you need to be nw3 to be balding, but your hair seems fine right now.

All the times I replied your posts I was being polite and trying to calm you down, but look at you. You come to a forum asking for advice or opinions and that's what you'll get, you f*****g imbecile

jazz1

Reaction score
Post better pictures.......Looks like slight thinning, have you seen a dermatologist?

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably not balding but you know yourself more than anyone else on here does, if you know you have lost density, start treatments.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You remind me of @Alexander Shenton. Wonder how he's doing nowadays. Dude was crazy, obsessed with his hair although his hairline was Norwood negative.