200mg Oral Spironolactone, Dutasteride, Propecia, Nizoral, Rogaine For Months

All_The_Above

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's my newest update. I guess it's been about 9 or 10 months at this point. I took these pics yesterday. I have had quite a bit of progress in the front area, which I hope you can see. I can also see that in the next month it is going to thicken up even more. It might be back to the way it was when I was 18 within a month. Additionally, my skin is like plastic. It is ridiculously smooth. I look even younger. I feel more padding around my cheek area. I get a zit about once every two weeks, whereas before, I had about 30 a day.

1408597882245.jpg 20140821_140934.jpg 1408559345930.jpg

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanx for the positive update ATA. Clearly something is working for you. I forgot are you still taking dutasteride.? I wish you continued success.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Thats aggressive regiment. You might want to be careful, except if you're going for sex change.. No offense..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I apologize if my confusion about your regimen caused you offense. In the future I will try to be better informed and considerate of yours and every poster's profile/regimen ( in general)before I again haphazardly send messages that pose the risks of being misconstrued as ill-intentioned. I hope you resume posting if and when ever you feel the time is right. All the best.
I glanced at some of the responses. I will no longer post here or visit this sute anymore.

albionlad

Reaction score
Sorry to see your offense at some of the posts. Your hair looks great I agree with the above, so it would be good to see how you are getting only you decide to come back.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
1)Minoxidil- It's a lifelong commitment of applying it. you can only increase about never decrease the dosage(tolerance), if you even just wanna maintain what you've gained, which is why I stopped using any topicals cos i knew I will never be able to commit myself to the hassle of using them.
2)spironolactone- don't ever stop it abruptly cos it's a steroid- you will become bald 'overnight'.
3)Nizoral- It does indeed thickens(or should i say- 'feels') up the hair- especially for the 1st few hours after using it. But too much of it itches the scalp and atually causes the hair to become brittle.
4)dutasteride stops working on its own, as in if using it as a monotherapy, after awhile(4 years for my case)

Your regimen has to be among the most extreme I have ever seen. You're experiencing no side-effects?

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my newest update. I guess it's been about 9 or 10 months at this point. I took these pics yesterday. I have had quite a bit of progress in the front area, which I hope you can see. I can also see that in the next month it is going to thicken up even more. It might be back to the way it was when I was 18 within a month. Additionally, my skin is like plastic. It is ridiculously smooth. I look even younger. I feel more padding around my cheek area. I get a zit about once every two weeks, whereas before, I had about 30 a day.

View attachment 27410 View attachment 27411 View attachment 27412

Thank you for posting. I have been thinking about oral spironolactone as well. But I'm to scared to take it. Like you I have been battling the same fight for years and years.
I hope you come back to give us updates. If not then I wish you the best of luck on your regimen.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not only did this guy find a way to regrow his hair, but reverse the aging process its a miracle!!!!

Really impressive also very crazy with the amount of stuff hes taking.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
turn into a chick for hair? no thanks
He looks like he has developed breasts...his facial features do look a lot more feminine...becoming a female may be the only way to reverse baldness currently but no thanks

ParadiseRogained

Reaction score
His hair looks great though..

I found this study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17077951

It's not about hairloss but acne, but it's interesting because of the percentage of side effects in men. They discontinued spironolactone in the male group, because 3 out of 23 men developed gyno from 200mg oral spironolactone.

So.. grow rockstar hair, but 13% chance of growing bitchtits lol

g.i joey

Reaction score
finasteride did wonders for my acne, i could imagine the benefits spironolactone offers for acne.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Speaking of spironolactone. Its doing wonders for me. S5 daycream though, no way would I ingest this stuff. 1x a day 15 min after minoxidil..I'm growing dark terminal hairs down on my hairline I haven't had since I was 17. They're only individual ones but hopefully over time. Could be the spironolactone minoxidil ...could also be the use of d.....( word that we're not allowed to say on the forum). Either way. The kitchen sink approach definitely yeilds results.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are a man and intend to stay that way, don't even think about putting this stuff in your body. Topical spironolactone is alright as there is no systemic absorption according to multiple studies but oral spironolactone can screw you up for good.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quite tempted to give this a try at some stage...

Stay away from spironolactone unless you are transgender, please. If you're cis you're going to hate having low testosterone. Plus all the negative health effects of not having a sex hormone in your body... It's just not worth it unless you're trans.