200mg Oral Spironolactone, Dutasteride, Propecia, Nizoral, Rogaine For Months

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
attachment.php
attachment.php

Six weeks later. More thickening all over. You can't see the top of my scalp anywhere, whereas a year ago it was easy to see. Front is thickening in a bit more and many hairs are sprouting up at the moment by the front and temple region. I expect really really good things in the next month. I am also raising my dose to 250 for the sake of science and my hair.

Did you end up upping your dosage to 250mg a day? If so are you still on this dosage?

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody remembers twohen, he still posts on Youtube about other projects he works on (non-hair related). https://www.youtube.com/user/twohen2/videos
You can see that his hair is long and quite healthy, even though his manliness is completely gone.
This was the original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZt60O-eXmw

So it looks like spironolactone + finasteride is a good choice for hair growth even though they can result in less manly characteristics. Is there something else we can add to prevent such a side effect?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody remembers twohen, he still posts on Youtube about other projects he works on (non-hair related). https://www.youtube.com/user/twohen2/videos
You can see that his hair is long and quite healthy, even though his manliness is completely gone.
This was the original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZt60O-eXmw

So it looks like spironolactone + finasteride is a good choice for hair growth even though they can result in less manly characteristics. Is there something else we can add to prevent such a side effect?

That isn't spironolactone in that youtube movie, it's this primarily;

image.png?cmp=~17.beta.~-estra-1.3.5~10~-triene-3.png

Reactions: Oro

ren01

Reaction score
Dude, no offense... I condone your courage to start oral spironolactone, but you are looking more feminine without a doubt!

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's an estradiol molecule. What type of estrogen is spironolactone?

shookwun

Reaction score
Well since he's done posting here I'm gonna come out and say it. Is it me or does he look a little more feminine in his new updated pics?
First thing I noticed.

That drug has viral effects, and it's evident.

Reverse opposite of a women taking steroids.

Man taking spironolactone in high doses.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd personally like to know how All_the_Above is still doing, if he is still on Oral spironolactone and at what dose, as his results are pretty amazing.

cosmic

Banned
Reaction score
This is crazy going this far man

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regrowth excellent.. But.. Something is wrong with your 3rd pic.. Arent you turning into woman? No offense srsly.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Srsly. No way for oral spironolactone guys. I pick baldness vs oral spironolactone and tons of hairs.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Srsly. No way for oral spironolactone guys. I pick baldness vs oral spironolactone and tons of hairs.

I agree. And you know what, this is crazy. I know in the end it's a personal decision but sometimes desperate times calls for desperate measures and we quickly learn to regret what we did out of impulse.

We're a support group and we should really try to help people see all angles of what they're about to do, whether it works or not I don't think we should watch each other turn into woman over some hair.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Desperate, desperate measures

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you went through years of conventional treatments before you began with this...still, to anyone considering this, PLEASE try the safer stuff before going the route of drugs used by transvestites.

Big 3 + transplant, maybe dutasteride/ru down the line, max out all donor including body hair...I think many people can get a great head of hair for a long time without putting their long term health at serious risk and still maintaining their male identity

Oh Yea?

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow.. amazing results for sure. To bad they can't find away to use the benefits for hair while maintaining your masculinity.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you went through years of conventional treatments before you began with this...still, to anyone considering this, PLEASE try the safer stuff before going the route of drugs used by transvestites.

Big 3 + transplant, maybe dutasteride/ru down the line, max out all donor including body hair...I think many people can get a great head of hair for a long time without putting their long term health at serious risk and still maintaining their male identity
Yea....I'm not too sure about the transplant thingy. It's expensive. & if the Doctor fucks up, it's over. It's legitimately over for your scalp.
But at the same time, if done right; hair transplant can be all you ever needed.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is better/stronger ... spironolactone 200mg or Cyproterone 25mg eod ?

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your story is much like mine. I plan to share my story as well, once I develop enough volume to show differences from before.

To give you an idea, the current scene is nw8 (diffuse nw7) to diffuse nw3. I'm happy with the hairline result. I saw some photographs from when I was a child, I did indeed have a high hairline, and a bit recession on the temples. So now I'm mainly after density. I'm aware this can take upwards of 2 years on a full HRT regime, so prepared to wait.