from the beggining of the treatment i have tested various things
the best of them are the following
( ofc the big 3 )
grapeseed oil 2x weekly for 2-3 hours
biotin-omega 3-follic acid-green tea capsules
i stopped eating diary products and sugar

privatealex

Reaction score
guys quick update if anyone is interested my hair look great,my crown is completely full but i havent seen improvement in the hairline but not worst either
the hair quality is great and much thicker

i had some shedding phases but not noticable to anyone.i think i was lucky i started the regiment early

no side effect at all after almost one year of usage

there isnt something to see anymore but if you want i can post some pictures

The-Johnny

Reaction score
Do you still have increased sex-drive? Did you experience feminization of the body (like gyno, less muscles etc.,)?

g.i joey

Reaction score
**** man, that is some solid stuff, im basically almost 2 months in and although i dont have regrowth, i feel a bunch of prickly hair when i run my hands through my hair. Is this a good sign?

privatealex

Reaction score
i have no sexual side effects at all.I am exactly as I was before taking finasteride and even better due to higher confidence.I have built even more muscle than i did before at the gym and i have no gyno.No side effects at all for me.The only side effectis from monix that my head gets itchy after applying sometimes.

I have some shedding phases every 2-3 months but the hair always grow thicker after every shedding cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

at 2 months i have already started seeing thickening and regrowth

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you had tried minoxidil before propecia with no result ?
this is the combination which allow you to have such great result?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and how much liquid do you apply to your crown ? i have got long hair and the application is not easy^^
you don't have sides with propecia such as puffy nipples or gyno ?

privatealex

Reaction score
i spray 4 times in the crown and once per temple.i use minoxidil twice per day

0 side effs for me,no gyno,no puffy nipples,no erectyle disfunction.

privatealex

Reaction score
yeah i have tried minoxidil alone and i think it made me lose even more hair cause of the constant itchiness and scratching.that's why i gave up the first time and started the big 3 a few years later(1 or 2 years i am not sure).

privatealex

Reaction score
yes i do and this time it doesnt itch at all.i don't know why is this happening though.it may be the lower dht levels in the sclap,i am not sure.