now

IMG_20150902_074822[1].jpgIMG_20150902_073650[1].jpgIMG_20150902_065355[1].jpg

the pics are all with different lighting to have a better view of the problem
very pleased with the results and i shed a lot of weak thin hair every day
thats a good sign cause they are replaced by stronger hair

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice results !!Enjoy it . My buddy had very aggressive hair loss like yourself and got similar results to you ,however that was 3 years ago ,slowly his hair began to fall back to baseline then he stepped it up with dutasteride 7 months ago, 3x week and BOOM! Got incredible re growth again even better than propecia !! If you're consistent then you will hold onto this for a long long time and you always have dutasteride to consider in the future.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
i have no chest hair at all but i have monkey arms and legs :p
i do not know if it is a coincidence but i got a full beard very young around the time i started losing hair

male pattern baldness and facial hair growth are both results of hormonal changes at puberty so this is no coincidence but matches up with established science.

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
What about hairline???did it recover as well?
This...^ I'm really curious to see how your hairline's holding up because the recovery you've made on your crown is just about the best I've ever seen in a short time span. Very impressive results.

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score
*Applause* That is amazing! I wouldn't have thought it possible to regrow all that. Cheers. :) You must be insanely happy, I'm sure.

privatealex

Reaction score
guys i am so sorry i didnt reply for a while

things keep getting better and better
i am extremely happy
i started derma roller in the hairline a few days back in order to reach nw1
i have no side effects so far from finasteride and i still have increased libido(i think it is due to self confidence)
i do not remember if i mentioned this but i also take biotin/niacin/omega 3 fatty acids and a multivitamin as supplements

these are some photos
if u want to know anything about my treatment do not hesiate to ask me

webcam-toy-photo4 (1).jpgwebcam-toy-photo6 (1).jpgwebcam-toy-photo8 (1).jpgwebcam-toy-photo7 (1).jpgwebcam-toy-photo5 (1).jpg

bluejay

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow I would've never expected these kinds of results, this is incredible; you've practically reversed your condition. How much biotin are you taking every day?

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Your recovery is absolutely amazing! Congratulations, you must feel pretty good.

I'm 21 years old and I'm basically balding in the same pattern that you were, though I think I'm somewhat thinner in the front also. I just got a prescribtion of finasteride and I'm already on minoxidil and nizoral, and getting half your results would be an achievment.

privatealex

Reaction score
I cant really believe that only 6 months ago I was so depressed about my hair and now i have all of it back.
To all of you that suffer from this s****y condition take action and do not get depressed like I did.
Happy new year to everyone guys.

IMG_20151210_151634[1].jpg

Memo22

Reaction score
Crazy - thats about the best regroth ive ever seen with only finasteride + minoxidil and nizoral.

Insane. And insanly jealous.