20 years old 2 months on big3

privatealex

Reaction score
Hi, my hairloss began when i was about 16 when my friends mentioned that i had thinning hair in the crown area.I didn't give any attention to them and i did nothing till the situation was really bad.
My crown was almost gone and last year i tried minoxidil with no results in the first 4 months so i stopped and i shaved my head till this June,when i was tired of my appearance and i took the decision to start the big 3.I started at June 12 2015 and i think i respond well considering i am at the end of the second month.I would like to tell me if you can at wahat norwood scale i am right now.Thank you very much for your time.

these 2 pics are at the starting day june 12 2015
webcam-toy-photo3.jpgwebcam-toy-photo6.jpg

and these are a few days back
webcam-toy-image9.jpgwebcam-toy-image7.jpgwebcam-toy-image12.jpg

privatealex

Reaction score
yeah i did at the end of the first month and it lasted for 1-2 weeks
the hairs were smaller than the full grown and much weaker than the healthy hair
now they start to get thicker and i hope to have my hair back when i reach 12 months
but even if the situation stays as it is now i am pretty happy because let's be honest i had a serious thinning at the crown,which made me very insecure
the hairline has its problems as well

privatealex

Reaction score
i have no chest hair at all but i have monkey arms and legs :p
i do not know if it is a coincidence but i got a full beard very young around the time i started losing hair

privatealex

Reaction score

privatealex

Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys

i was researching about the INCREASED (ΝΟΤ DECREASED) libido side effect with no luck and to be honest is getting worst
i have seen further growth but i really have to find a way to decrase my libido a bit cause it affects my daily life

benmightbebalding

Reaction score
Wow, your hair looks great! I've read a few others' experiences with increased libido versus decreased. Maybe your testosterone levels have increased as less of it is being converted to DHT? Just a quick hypothesis.. no idea if the science behind it makes any sense.

privatealex

Reaction score
Wow, your hair looks great! I've read a few others' experiences with increased libido versus decreased. Maybe your testosterone levels have increased as less of it is being converted to DHT? Just a quick hypothesis.. no idea if the science behind it makes any sense.

yeah that's what i thought but who knows
increased libido is better than decreased for sure!

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
aw nice dude
that's what the forum is for to find others with similar experiences
now i am good i thought that the medication wasnt working or that i had a wierd side effect
Yeah man I've read in other places people having similar experiences as us , I was worried about the possible decrease in libido before taking the medication .. Btw nice results !