2 Months Progression With Minoxidil

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

Is it just me or do you think the same as me and can see I have got an improvement already?
I noticed some shedding a few weeks in the beginning (could be imagination), but it stopped pretty fast, and made some regrowth (?)

Been on finasteride for 8 months and noticed some new hairs.
The pictures are 2 months between, the first picture 6 months on finasteride, the second picture 8 months on finasteride and 2 months on minoxidil.

What do you think?

Progresjon 2 mnd minox2.png

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like finasteride maintained with slight growth, but minoxidil gave that super regrowth. Legit results! Hope for receders!

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progression 4 and a half months.png

Keeping this thread alive. Before after shower, (dry hair) vs after minoxidil right now.
Picture today a bit blurry, but still, really happy with the progress.
Please tell me what you think and if you want more progress pictures later.

View attachment 134287

Last edited:

Viktor_Tricky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, my hairline looks like yours right now, I cought it really early, I just turned 18 in November, never heard of finasteride and min before, could you explain me what it is? Is it expensive? Should I consider getting it and how can I get it and do I need a prescription for it . I would really appreciate if you could inform me a bit .
Very good progress, keep it up,
-Viktor

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, my hairline looks like yours right now, I cought it really early, I just turned 18 in November, never heard of finasteride and min before, could you explain me what it is? Is it expensive? Should I consider getting it and how can I get it and do I need a prescription for it . I would really appreciate if you could inform me a bit .
-Viktor
I suggest you read about this. You need a prescription from your doctor to get finasteride, at least in Norway.
Search Finasteride and Minoxidil @ youtube/google and you will find alot of information. Finasteride can keep your hair, minoxidil can regrow some.

Edit: Or read about it in the forum.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-Viktor
Your hair line looks the same? At 18? You've not caught it early at all. Not to scare you, just to present you the fact. You should act quickly, or you'll be buried in the norwood cemetery.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
congrats that's some insane results you got , you're obviously a great responder . Did you notice an increase in forehead or under eye wrinkles? Any issues with water retention such as puffy upper eyelids or a slightly more bloated face?

Thanks and hopefully those results will remain stable in time.

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
congrats that's some insane results you got , you're obviously a great responder . Did you notice an increase in forehead or under eye wrinkles? Any issues with water retention such as puffy upper eyelids or a slightly more bloated face?

Thanks and hopefully those results will remain stable in time.
Thanks.
No, i haven't noticed anything.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Your results is crazy, way better than mine and ive been on minoxidil and finasteride for about 5 months now. My hair loss is very similar to yours,hopefully I can regain some of my hairline back.

I should have been on this 10 years years ago, but reading ppl story made me chicken out. Im not getting any sides at all from minoxidil or finasteride.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your results is crazy, way better than mine and ive been on minoxidil and finasteride for about 5 months now. My hair loss is very similar to yours,hopefully I can regain some of my hairline back.

I should have been on this 10 years years ago, but reading ppl story made me chicken out. Im not getting any sides at all from minoxidil or finasteride.

Yea, that's the problem with hair loss forums... fear mongers and naysayers scare people away from even trying to fix their issue. I delayed working on my hair for 5 years and wish I could go back in time. Mine started at 25, was noticeable at 26, bad by 28. I'm 35 now but my hair is back to when I was 27. If I would have started immediately I don't think my hair would even be a concern.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
@qwertyuiop123 how are you applying the foam? Are you squirting it on your head right from the bottle? Do you squirt on your fingers first? Are you filling the cap and scooping it out? Thanks!