2 Month Difference- Hairline Pics: Does It Look Any Worse Now?

g.i joey

Reaction score
soo many butthurt people telling you you're not ecperiencing early stages of hairloss. Im seriously curious to know if they are subconsciously jealous and want him to come back when hes nw3 so everyone can relate, or if these people really genuinely dont see hairloss.

How can you guys give such bad fkn advice to someone. Hes obviously receded at the tmples and one of his temple points literally has half the density as the other. From what i saw your hairline looks more reinforced now on the updated pic. Definitely not worst man, looks like its wokring out for you. good luck!

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna be honest with you.. at the rate you're losing you will be NW1 in like 2 years. If not longer... I'm almost NW1.5 and I have been losing hair for years.. I first noticed it when I was 17 but looked at pictures all the way from 15.. im 19 now and its been 4 years and I haven't lost much.. Try S5 cream that's what I'm doing it suppose to halt and give possible regrowth.. No sides says the admin and other users to give it a shot like I am going to do

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna be honest with you.. at the rate you're losing you will be NW1 in like 2 years. If not longer... I'm almost NW1.5 and I have been losing hair for years.. I first noticed it when I was 17 but looked at pictures all the way from 15.. im 19 now and its been 4 years and I haven't lost much.. Try S5 cream that's what I'm doing it suppose to halt and give possible regrowth.. No sides says the admin and other users to give it a shot like I am going to do
wait what, am i actually balding? does it look worse than my first pics? im NW1 atm what do you mean nw1 in 2 years?

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
soo many butthurt people telling you you're not ecperiencing early stages of hairloss. Im seriously curious to know if they are subconsciously jealous and want him to come back when hes nw3 so everyone can relate, or if these people really genuinely dont see hairloss.

How can you guys give such bad fkn advice to someone. Hes obviously receded at the tmples and one of his temple points literally has half the density as the other. From what i saw your hairline looks more reinforced now on the updated pic. Definitely not worst man, looks like its wokring out for you. good luck!
i didn't take any treatment bro, i legit just monitored, so im confused, does it look better now???

g.i joey

Reaction score
i didn't take any treatment bro, i legit just monitored, so im confused, does it look better now???

Oh damn, I thought your first post were the new updated pics. My bad I kind of just scrolled through the forum. Yes you have hairloss and yes it has slightly progressed.

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh damn, I thought your first post were the new updated pics. My bad I kind of just scrolled through the forum. Yes you have hairloss and yes it has slightly progressed.
are you SURE, because they are in different lighting, and the it looks legit zero difference to me, if you could care to illustrate or elaborate i would appreciate, cheers

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait what, am i actually balding? does it look worse than my first pics? im NW1 atm what do you mean nw1 in 2 years?
You look more like a NW0 to me lol I'm saying that your hairloss very slow if there really is any its hard to tell.. Don't wrap your head around this either by the time it actually starts to get bad if it does there will be new treatments out there anyways

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair looks good tbh i can't see alott of changes, maybe a bit thiner but nothing hard ! if you are so worried hop on finasteride. and stop your hairloss if there is any !

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair looks good tbh i can't see alott of changes, maybe a bit thiner but nothing hard ! if you are so worried hop on finasteride. and stop your hairloss if there is any !
Ahh right it hasn't thinned at all so might be the lighting, I'll just keep checking ATM monthly if I see any changes I'll post here again before getting on finasteride

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Get on finasteride i denied at your stage had Norwood 0.3 and denied to 1 now have 1.2 and still it has not Done a sh*t i think finasteride made it even worse it speed it upp cus i was balding slow now it hit faster so be careful but i am glad i tried still on propecia 1.5 year in gonna wait till 2 years still shedding like crazy some Months hadcore and some medium. I think My tempels lost and My vertex maintaned but dont know mambye i lost on Both sides

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on finasteride i denied at your stage had Norwood 0.3 and denied to 1 now have 1.2 and still it has not Done a sh*t i think finasteride made it even worse it speed it upp cus i was balding slow now it hit faster so be careful but i am glad i tried still on propecia 1.5 year in gonna wait till 2 years still shedding like crazy some Months hadcore and some medium. I think My tempels lost and My vertex maintaned but dont know mambye i lost on Both sides
lol no point if there is no difference in the pics which most people have told me, considering they span 6 months (long enough to see norwooding). Plus it is VERY strange to see a white NW0 at 20 yrs old, and im NW1 now lol if im Norwood 0.3 in your opinion its even less worrying and too risky to take it as yeah can speed up, if i go up half a Norwood i will though

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
lol no point if there is no difference in the pics which most people have told me, considering they span 6 months (long enough to see norwooding). Plus it is VERY strange to see a white NW0 at 20 yrs old, and im NW1 now lol if im Norwood 0.3 in your opinion its even less worrying and too risky to take it as yeah can speed up, if i go up half a Norwood i will though
Did not say you where 0.3 your where i am now

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did not say you where 0.3 your where i am now
Norwood 1.2 is normal lol can't be seen as male pattern baldness really and mine is stable not changed for 6 months judging by the comparison. if I see mine get worse I will treat it though

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh right you're diffusing???? sh*t how old are you?
20 Ppl cant se if i have male pattern baldness but i Cant style My hair like i used to and its annoying if i cant style that way i rather have buzzcut like i have now, but it Will get worse over time diffusing is annoying that way you cant style the hair like regular male pattern baldness with norwood 2 Can

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
20 Ppl cant se if i have male pattern baldness but i Cant style My hair like i used to and its annoying if i cant style that way i rather have buzzcut like i have now, but it Will get worse over time diffusing is annoying that way you cant style the hair like regular male pattern baldness with norwood 2 Can
i am as well sh*t bro that's cruel get on dutasteride asap imo