2 Month Difference- Hairline Pics: Does It Look Any Worse Now?

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does my hairline look worse now ?? Pictures taken between JULY/ LATE JULY:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 771
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 713
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 699
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 724
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 761
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 703
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 774

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SEPTEMBER:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 433
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 414
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 409
  • image.png
    image.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 424
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 426
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 389
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 413

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly the hairline i had when i started finasteride , and now i am worse . So enjoy it , it is a great hairline .
how come you took finasteride if you think this is a great hairline? And didn't you say you were NW1.5? im not that bad yet lol

Last edited:

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Child plz....leave this forum. You clearly don't belong here
clearly do as my temples have receded a bit (could be just puberty) and with a NW7 dad it could get worse any time in the future..

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bump lads any one else ?
No change. You are still a NW1. Ok now you are good for 6 months for your recheck. See you later.

cyrusthegreat@hotmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, it doesn't look like you've lost anything. With that said, I am a firm believer that you would be the first to notice if you are.

I think you should wait 3 months and compare back to these pics. Starting hairloss treatment is a b**ch, bro. Daily obsession. Waiting another 3 months can at least provide some added evidence of hair loss. If you're sure of it already, then begin. Keep in mind that you can accelerate your hair loss if you f*** around with treatment by going too extreme too fast, or not being absolutely consistent.

If you're going to start, then I'd suggest 5% minoxidil foam or solution (you'll have to see whichow is easier or irritates you least), 2x a week keto shampoo to control itch and inflammation (rather common for early hair loss), and consider starting finasteride. With finasteride I'd suggest starting at a low dose, like 0.25mg daily and increasing from there as needed. Remember that starting minoxidil or finasteride is a long term endeavour. Prepare for initial shedding in early months of use with either. Only through use will you learn if they help you or not.

Beyond that there are many experimental options and hope for upcoming new treatments in the next 5 yrs. The point is to bridge the time between then and now, but it all depends on whether you are losing and the rate of loss if you are. Again, from what I see here I think you should wait and watch it. Be sure before you start.

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, it doesn't look like you've lost anything. With that said, I am a firm believer that you would be the first to notice if you are.

I think you should wait 3 months and compare back to these pics. Starting hairloss treatment is a b**ch, bro. Daily obsession. Waiting another 3 months can at least provide some added evidence of hair loss. If you're sure of it already, then begin. Keep in mind that you can accelerate your hair loss if you f*** around with treatment by going too extreme too fast, or not being absolutely consistent.

If you're going to start, then I'd suggest 5% minoxidil foam or solution (you'll have to see whichow is easier or irritates you least), 2x a week keto shampoo to control itch and inflammation (rather common for early hair loss), and consider starting finasteride. With finasteride I'd suggest starting at a low dose, like 0.25mg daily and increasing from there as needed. Remember that starting minoxidil or finasteride is a long term endeavour. Prepare for initial shedding in early months of use with either. Only through use will you learn if they help you or not.

Beyond that there are many experimental options and hope for upcoming new treatments in the next 5 yrs. The point is to bridge the time between then and now, but it all depends on whether you are losing and the rate of loss if you are. Again, from what I see here I think you should wait and watch it. Be sure before you start.
Thanks. I'll just monitor I'm against minoxidil it's pointless and too much effort. But yeah if it gets worse possibly will use finasteride a proper anti androgen