2.5mg of dutasteride reaching a steady state?

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stax, I'm in the gym pretty much every day. I don't smoke or eat crap and very rarely drink, maybe like one or two beers on a special occasion.

I certainly work hard not to be fat, I hate feeling flabby etc. and I suppose that's why I notice the gyno.

What are your thoughts on Letro? It's a lot cheaper than Aromasin and it's said to inhibit a lot of aromatase...

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good work eating healthy and training, it feels great doesnt it? It will certainly help in your favour when using these drugs.

I mean sure you could run Letro, its the strongest AI, too strong, so dont use too much. If you use too much it will kill your sex drive, and you will notice sore joints.

Aromasin is easier on your body, and it pretty close to Letro in terms of aromatise inhibting.

Aromasin is the ideal AI you would want to use low dose if you plan on using it for a while. Health costs money unfortunately.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So I can go straight from Arimidex onto Aromasin? We got a stupid postal strike in the UK right now so it might take a while to arrive :thumbdown2:

Cheers for all the help my man!!! Shame there is no rep function on this forum, I would give you loads :bravo:

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, no problem, and good luck.

Yes you can jump straight to Aromasin.

Another good thing about Aromasin, is that estrogen rebound doesnt seem to be an issue when you quit, as with Arimidex and Letro, you have to taper down or else you will get an estrogen spike.

Cheers.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's why native Japanese have far less balding, soy makes equol. Japanese people eat miso soup (fermented soy bean) every morning just as much as we eat toast. And theres other soystuff too...that everyday could destroy enough DHT to keepem hair-healthy.

I'm incorporating soy into my diet too, I use soymilk for cereal and have miso soup a few times a week, it's great, altho I put chicken in it sometimes, which the Japanese might find really odd.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
that sucks man... did you ever try the nolvadex?

I am thinking of bumping up my daily dose to 1.5.. and using evista to keep the boobs in check.