1yr finasteride only progress

RAY-MAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
This is my one year finasteride only progress.
Regime is 1mg finasteride every day at the moment.
27yrs old

20200505_150037 (2).jpg
20210507_110426.jpg
20210507_110328.jpg

GayActorMichaelDouglas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome results dude! Congrats. Mind if I ask you, did you have any thinning at first?
Been on finasteride for a month and a half and my hair looks a lot thinner than it was before.

RAY-MAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome results dude! Congrats. Mind if I ask you, did you have any thinning at first?
Been on finasteride for a month and a half and my hair looks a lot thinner than it was before.
Thanks. Not that i could tell visually and the hair in the shower trap didn't increase either.
It could just be the body adjusting to the new hormone levels, I'd keep going and assess at a later date.

Liqurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
two questions

You said you used min before. Did you ever use min on your hair during this transformation?

also did your dht itch go away? I’m 26 a Norwood 2.5 very similar just scared to hop on finasteride but this post makes me want to hop on

I also got a dht itch

Last edited:

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome results! Glad to see people who had success taking the time to post here!! Hope you can maintain for a long time

RAY-MAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
two questions

You said you used min before. Did you ever use min on your hair during this transformation?

also did your dht itch go away? I’m 26 a Norwood 2.5 very similar just scared to hop on finasteride but this post makes me want to hop on

I also got a dht itch
I used minoxidil for the year of 2019 only on my beard area. Finasteride was started 1st may 2020.

I've never had scalp itch even before taking finasteride. More recently i have felt a little tightness on my scalp, but i think that could be to do with increasing the amount of days i shampoo.

Last edited:

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about getting a transplant this point? You appear to have stabilized but your temples are gone. It kind of looks weird with that giant triangle shape. Just my opinion. You would benefit greatly from one.