1yr finasteride only progress

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what, you mean to tell me these people saying he has Hollywood hair aren't retarded? Dude clearly has a thick me 2 or 2.5. with a transplant he could be nw1. Just staying the obvious.
Hahaha this forum is like an alternate reality

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what, you mean to tell me these people saying he has Hollywood hair aren't retarded? Dude clearly has a thick me 2 or 2.5. with a transplant he could be nw1. Just staying the obvious.
Nobody gives a sh*t about the norwood scale in real life. People will think he has a full head of hair [which he does lol], to go through a transplant with that is just unnecessary unless hair is literally #1 in your life...and I guess for a lot of people in this forum it is, they're so obsessed with hair and having NW1 that they lack any kind of objectivity.

Last edited:

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody gives a sh*t about the norwood scale in real life. People will think he has a full head of hair [which he does lol], to go through a transplant with that is just unnecessary unless hair is literally #1 in your life...and I guess for a lot of people in this forum it is, they're so obsessed with hair and having NW1 that they lack any kind of objectivity.
Whatever you say my guy. I get your angry and probably have it bad but to believe nobody cares about the Norwood scale is bs. He is definitely be 2 atleast. I'm not going to argue with an incel. Have a good day lol

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever you say my guy. I get your angry and probably have it bad but to believe nobody cares about the Norwood scale is bs. He is definitely be 2 atleast. I'm not going to argue with an incel. Have a good day lol
Exactly my point. You just twist sh*t to your own narrative because you probably think going from NW2 to NW1 will affect your life drastically, from the reply I'm not even sure if you read or understood my post lol. I agree he's a norwood 2 and what I've said still stands.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about getting a transplant this point? You appear to have stabilized but your temples are gone. It kind of looks weird with that giant triangle shape. Just my opinion. You would benefit greatly from one.
You didn't ask me but I do believe that transplants can be indicated for the temple areas and pretty much only the temple areas in terms of being cosmetically acceptable so this is an important distinction for males but less so for XY's on HRT who can in fact restore large areas of slick scalp if they are fortunate.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Furthermore, for males with completely unaffected fringe and crown areas, they can experience a huge amount of hair loss in the temples before being regarded as "balding". Part of this has to do with temple hair loss seeming to much more often be its own thing that differs in many ways from standard male pattern baldness or diffuse thinning. This also provides extra donor area although in general, I am wary of ever counseling anyone about what can be a very serious medical procedure that is largely undoable if tragedy occurs.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No because i'm more than happy with what i have gained. The goal is to just maintain for as long as i'm bothered really.
Good because anyone suggesting a hair transplant for you has a psychological concern....... your hair is great. live your life happily. Hair is awesome but its not everything. People with full heads of hair can be miserable and can't find partners and get depressed. I know lots of balding guys who are happy and have a nice looking partner.

Hair is a perception thing for me. If I was more secure in myself, I wouldn' care nearly as much no doubt

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good because anyone suggesting a hair transplant for you has a psychological concern....... your hair is great. live your life happily. Hair is awesome but its not everything. People with full heads of hair can be miserable and can't find partners and get depressed. I know lots of balding guys who are happy and have a nice looking partner.

Hair is a perception thing for me. If I was more secure in myself, I wouldn' care nearly as much no doubt
Your last statement is pretty close to being a tautology in a functional sense.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know.... I'll be obsessed with 'not losing hair until i'm not losing hair' ..I'll be obsessed with my hair until I'm not obsessed with my hair
I answered you on the other thread. Let me know what stack you are thinking about using and I will see if I have any ideas.

Janey

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months Dutasteride just brought me despair and disappointment...

One paradox (DHT causes hair to grow everywhere but damages hair follicles in the scalp)
You are already angry with such paradox but you take a deep breath and accept that you have to risk it and take Duta...
Double paradox: lowering your Dht rises T which is also an androgen.
And if your hairs are extra sensitive (ie; have more androgen receptors) then Ru58841 is the last option

RAY-MAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months Dutasteride just brought me despair and disappointment...

One paradox (DHT causes hair to grow everywhere but damages hair follicles in the scalp)
You are already angry with such paradox but you take a deep breath and accept that you have to risk it and take Duta...
Double paradox: lowering your Dht rises T which is also an androgen.
And if your hairs are extra sensitive (ie; have more androgen receptors) then Ru58841 is the last option
I'm not interested in using experimental compounds.

jazz1

Reaction score
Awesome add ketaconazole shampoo like Regenepure DR and Nizoral.

jazz1

Reaction score

RAY-MAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
Block scalp DHT as orally you only block certain amount.
Interesting..i thought ketoconazole shampoos just helped with dandruff. Whats the minimum you could use it per week and get that benefit?

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
Interesting..i thought ketoconazole shampoos just helped with dandruff. Whats the minimum you could use it per week and get that benefit?
I would buy Regenepure DR you can use as many times and is scalp friendly, Nizoral is more harsh so I would use twice per week.