1st year anniversary

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
you mean finasteride + minoxidil success stories :)
I'm pretty certain this would not have happened on finasteride alone.

It looks like OP is a good responder to Minoxidil - usually only 15% respond that well. I am sure he would have got similar results without finasteride. Obviously you need finasteride long term though.

ariajoker

Reaction score
Holy **** man that's pretty impressive. I feel your pain about the regret of not starting sooner. I turned 25 3 months ago and started treatments 6 months ago. The first time someone pointed out a small bald patch I was almost 22. The first time someone asked me if I was balding (wtf kind of a question even is that) I was 23. Wish I would have started two years before I did. I can only imagine how much better off id be.

Anyways congrats on the success man, keep it up.
Thanks man . Your post gave me a lot of positive energy .

- - - Updated - - -

Great job! A question, how generous were you when applying minoxidil?
about 1.5 cc twice a day .

Minoxidil liquid or foam?
Because of sanctions we don't have access to original brands of minoxidil like rogaine or kirkland . so i just use liquid form of it .

- - - Updated - - -

So you will take it forever now? Because when you stop it will all come back... and what about the side effects?
The truth is i have to take it as long as i can and my body can take it .
about effects . only some erection problems at early days of taking finasteride .
nothing else happened to me nothing that i can say .

Huge difference and great post. We need more finasteride success stories. It's a shame many guys will not give themselves a chance to have this type of success.
Yes that really is a shame .
maybe because it's just like a miracle . and no miracle happens these days . They should see the results by their own eyes .

- - - Updated - - -

im 21 year old. I been using this 2.3 month and still no results. You had a lot worse and less hair and yet your all hair grew back!!! When did you saw new hair starting grow? Did hair grow faster too?
I hope that you can feel the results really soon .
actually it took about 5-6 month for me too feel the change .
Don't give up and wait for the results .

- - - Updated - - -

that looks more like a transplant man are you being 100 pct truthful here ?
Come on dude .
Why should i come to such a place that has viewers from all over the world that nobody knows me and lie about my hair growing again ?!!!!!!!
I didn't even name a brand or represented one .
I really am disappointed of your view .

- - - Updated - - -

Wow!!! amazing. i wish i had those results. can you share specifically how you achieved that. just product? any lifestyle changes?
All that i can say that it was just the product that helped me .
I really didn't change anything in my life . The only change is using mino twice a day .

HighHair

Reaction score
Your concerns about not starting earlier are misplaced. It looks like an absolutely perfect head of hair for your age

Aneik

Reaction score
Pretty amazing results,yeh?....
Dont regret,your hair still looks amazing....(at least I envy your hair!!!)...