1st year anniversary

ariajoker

Reaction score
Well today is almost one year since i started my treatment .
I'm 24 years old right now .
I just take one Finpecia ( Indian finasteride ) daily and use 5% Mino once or twice a day .
They did a miracle for me . But the only regret that i have is that why i didn't start the treatment 2 or 3 years sooner . I could've save more of my hair and look younger by the look of it .
Now i attach one pic before the start of the medicine and two after about nine and eleven month since the start .
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Mja017

Reaction score
Holy **** man that's pretty impressive. I feel your pain about the regret of not starting sooner. I turned 25 3 months ago and started treatments 6 months ago. The first time someone pointed out a small bald patch I was almost 22. The first time someone asked me if I was balding (wtf kind of a question even is that) I was 23. Wish I would have started two years before I did. I can only imagine how much better off id be.

Anyways congrats on the success man, keep it up.

DrDog

Reaction score
Great job! A question, how generous were you when applying minoxidil?

BeardedOne

Established Member
Reaction score
wow great transformation, well done on your regimen! I hear you - wish I had started earlier, too. I'm happy with my current results, all things considered, but if I'm honest with myself I could have started 7 years earlier at 25. I remember then as the first time my hair started to bother me. However it took me about 7 years to undo the social stigma attached to being someone willing to combat his hair loss!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Huge difference and great post. We need more finasteride success stories. It's a shame many guys will not give themselves a chance to have this type of success.

Reaction score
im 21 year old. I been using this 2.3 month and still no results. You had a lot worse and less hair and yet your all hair grew back!!! When did you saw new hair starting grow? Did hair grow faster too?

baseballdad

Reaction score
Wow!!! amazing. i wish i had those results. can you share specifically how you achieved that. just product? any lifestyle changes?

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
Huge difference and great post. We need more finasteride success stories. It's a shame many guys will not give themselves a chance to have this type of success.
you mean finasteride + minoxidil success stories :)
I'm pretty certain this would not have happened on finasteride alone.