(19 years old with very agressive Androgenetic Alopecia) my hair = my life

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf u got Beautiful thick jesus hair. My god ur sexy whats your number? You really shouldnt only focus on girls with that hair of yours, you look too good just to please women, you should go full BI with that type of hair dont let it go to waste man... Every human man or female would want a piece of you....
but yes many gays want me too ahaha, but never i would likeeee

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you on finasteride? I don't think you needed it to begin with

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Imagine" is the right word since we can't "see" any.
are you jealous or crazy ? something like that ?

today i'm proud to say that i don't see my hairline anymore, even with wet hair!!!! and I plan to turn into a werewolf, I want hair, hair, hair, and more hair, I want the density of 3 Indian women together !!!!!!! you hear that !!!!!!!!! God listen to my divine word!!!!!!!!

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

today i'm proud to say that i don't see my hairline anymore, even with wet hair!!!! and I plan to turn into a werewolf, I want hair, hair, hair, and more hair, I want the density of 3 Indian women together !!!!!!! you hear that !!!!!!!!! God listen to my divine word!!!!!!!!
You need a psychologist, not hair-loss drugs.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

U respond well to treatments i wish i did.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nobody cares about your hair bro. No need to brag about it. Your treatments Will eventually stop working after some years which happens to most people on these drugs and then you are back to square one. And back to crying again.

Last edited:

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody cares about your hair bro. No need to brag about it. Your treatments Will eventually stop working after some years which happens to most people on these drugs and then you are back to square one. And back to crying again.
sure, 1mg of fina daily stopped to work on me
i take high quantity now

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sure, 1mg of fina daily stopped to work on me
i take high quantity now
Your hair doesn't look like it's thinning aggressively, probably not thinning at all. Are you shedding a lot?

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair doesn't look like it's thinning aggressively, probably not thinning at all. Are you shedding a lot?
before a looooot, but i am on other treatments,
fina/duta/oral minoxidil/kéto 2%/MSM, other supplements
other things too
i will win this f*****g fight of hair loss, davai davai davai !!!!!!!