(19 years old with very agressive Androgenetic Alopecia) my hair = my life

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will continue to post my results, if someone have a question, don't hesitate to ask me

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will continue to post my results, if someone have a question, don't hesitate to ask me
Hair shed on meds. How much after u showered?
Dry your hair and then run ur fingers through it above the sink. Report it here bro.
50-100 my ***

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
towards 50 of my hair during the shower, everyday
Count after u shower and dried ur hair. Do as i wrote in the previous comment.
If the number is low don't worry.
My mother sheds a lot of hair too even though she's female.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Count after u shower and dried ur hair. Do as i wrote in the previous comment.
If the number is low don't worry.
My mother sheds a lot of hair too even though she's female.
but now it is better with my treatments, i take fina/duta/oral minoxidil and soon nizoral and RU

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but now it is better with my treatments, i take fina/duta/oral minoxidil and soon nizoral and RU
Bro I saw u were freaking out in another thread. Just know that u have good hair and stay in finasteride for atleast 5 years and then move to dutasteride if ur hairline receeds.
Use oral minoxidil for regrowth but don't touch HRT meds bro. I was on high dose spironolactone and i couldn't ejaculate properly. It will make u even more depressed

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I saw u were freaking out in another thread. Just know that u have good hair and stay in finasteride for atleast 5 years and then move to dutasteride if ur hairline receeds.
Use oral minoxidil for regrowth but don't touch HRT meds bro. I was on high dose spironolactone and i couldn't ejaculate properly. It will make u even more depressed
i take fina/duta/oral minoxidil

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have beautiful hair.. And it does frame the face & extension of who you are.
But alas the excess DHT is thinning out some spots. Keep fighting, keep reading forums