19 Years Old, Debating Wether To Start Finasteride

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But again to clarify to yah doods.. I was born with basically a Norwood 2 so sure this receding would be pretty fucked at my age but really it's just thinning in the temples. And maybe .25-1 inch recession

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man, it's all about the confidence..that's why even with a balding scalp all day ladies love me..
At first I wanted to dislike your post, but then I didn´t do it, because your awakening is gonna be so brutal one day :(

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At first I wanted to dislike your post, but then I didn´t do it, because your awakening is gonna be so brutal one day :(

I've already gotten worried about my hair.. but there are way more important things in life than some measley keratin sprouting from my head. I came on this website to get clarification of what I already know. It just seems there's a lot more people on here butthurt about themselves lmao. If it matters so much to you guys, get a hair transplant or use a hair system.. it's nbd.. so once again, I'm not in denial and I'm not awaiting a brutal revelation of baldness.. I'm realistic, but I do appreciate the feedback.. I will be awaiting my hairmagedon.. also keep posted about my results from finasteride and the sorts :D

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've already gotten worried about my hair.. but there are way more important things in life than some measley keratin sprouting from my head. I came on this website to get clarification of what I already know. It just seems there's a lot more people on here butthurt about themselves lmao. If it matters so much to you guys, get a hair transplant or use a hair system.. it's nbd.. so once again, I'm not in denial and I'm not awaiting a brutal revelation of baldness.. I'm realistic, but I do appreciate the feedback.. I will be awaiting my hairmagedon.. also keep posted about my results from finasteride and the sorts :D
This whole forum is a bunch of depressed losers that were ugly and hated their life before hairloss don't let it bring you down brother

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do document your results and experience with finasteride, I'll also be 20 in a few weeks and I'm on the fence on taking finasteride. My hair is almost like yours. Just a little lower hairline.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll sing a different song once your forming island starts to diffuse. "get a hair transplant or use a hair system.. it's nbd.."

Once you've reached full on baldtie status a hairtransplant can't save you. At best you'll look balding instead of bald. Hair system is a crutch, it will only bring misery.

Get on finasteride asap. Lol at your normie friends saying you look like Jude Law, the only resemblance is the NW3. Finasteride before it's too late.

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do document your results and experience with finasteride, I'll also be 20 in a few weeks and I'm on the fence on taking finasteride. My hair is almost like yours. Just a little lower hairline.

I will, I'm debating using minoxidil aswell so I'll update that aswell.. I am just bad at habitual things so we'll see how it goes.. I'll probably make a video of sorts for documentation purposes.. plus it's a cool little medical experiment on myself.. but as for everyone else.. I'm enjoying the little chuckles you're bringing me

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol wtf is a NW3.5, looks like a typical NW3 pattern, except no crown thinning. You definitely have significant recession, and you're best bet at keeping what you have now is jumping on finasteride. No homo, but you're a pretty decent looking dude. If you lose your hair though that can change very fast. If you are happy with the way you look now, then jump on finasteride quick, because your hair is going to keep receding at a very fast pace.

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol wtf is a NW3.5, looks like a typical NW3 pattern, except no crown thinning. You definitely have significant recession, and you're best bet at keeping what you have now is jumping on finasteride. No homo, but you're a pretty decent looking dude. If you lose your hair though that can change very fast. If you are happy with the way you look now, then jump on finasteride quick, because your hair is going to keep receding at a very fast pace.

Why thank you, but yeah I'm going to be starting finasteride this week.. I tried to get on it earlier but my GP wouldn't prescribe it and said I'm too worried and that everyone balds.. lmao

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why thank you, but yeah I'm going to be starting finasteride this week.. I tried to get on it earlier but my GP wouldn't prescribe it and said I'm too worried and that everyone balds.. lmao
Go to a dermatologist instead. They are more willing to prescribe it

shookwun

Reaction score
Restoration isn't a matter of pleasing the opposite rather to restore your own confidence and reassurance. An indirect benefit to others.

As others have said, get on finasteride.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man, it's all about the confidence..that's why even with a balding scalp all day ladies love me.. but hey idgaf I'll rock whatever.. hair doesn't define my style or my confidence.. I'll just shave it off and look like a mother fucken Viking

ohh boi

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Temples could look OK if they shaped in "M" or "V".

But when they start to form "П" game is OVER.

Plantguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! My name is Tristan, and I am very new here. I am currently 19 but will be 20 in just a few weeks. I am a PA student so this is all right up my alley. Anyways! I have noticed that my hairline has been slowly receding in the past years. Yet, I would like to mention I have always had a very defined widows peak. Most of the men in my family also have a very defined widows peak, with minimal hair loss. The only reason I consider finasteride is due to hair drop and visual representation due to being in the medical field.. attached are pictures from varying angle and just a normal photo.. I will say the loss looks pretty bad here, but then again maybe I'm wrong? Any comments are appreciated! Also would you suggest I start using monixidil or not? Thanks again!
I am 16 and about to start .25mg finasteride, I've been using minoxidil for 5 months with not much success. My hairline is better than yours but catching up. Honestly there is a risk with finasteride but I think it is very small especially at your age, so I personally would take finasteride

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, my hairline is better than yours, I was just refering to that comment about confidence getting you the ladies. You would be surprised how much "confidence" is really worth, when you are ugly.

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 16 and about to start .25mg finasteride, I've been using minoxidil for 5 months with not much success. My hairline is better than yours but catching up. Honestly there is a risk with finasteride but I think it is very small especially at your age, so I personally would take finasteride
I would not go on finasteride at our age your to young and theres a much bigger risk for you as your still developing.

Yeah op if you know the risks start finasteride.

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think it's important for guys to stop blaming hairloss for their failure to get women. Did you ever think your just not man enough to overcome the hairloss?

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, my hairline is better than yours, I was just refering to that comment about confidence getting you the ladies. You would be surprised how much "confidence" is really worth, when you are ugly.

Yeah man confidence is everything, even though I'm super self-conscious about my hair and mention it to every girl I'm with so that they don't just awkwardly think about it. I always enter situations by saying "hey it's me, mr. receding hairline!"

But yeah I know the risks, I also understand how it will affect me more than most, although it is kinda scary sometimes I believe you can overcome a lot with willpower. Also there are thousands of people taking it with results, I'm also young and healthy so I imagine if anything does happen I can "hopefully" bounce back! (;

And to everyone else reading, I'm actually super excited considering my experience and future in the medical field that I can shed a lot of light for people and not just disappear if I get positive results from finasteride.

I'll also be keeping detailed noted on everything, incase anyone wants some sort of quality story cause they are nervous about taking the plunge.

So keep posted!