19 Years Old, Debating Wether To Start Finasteride

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Internet and i have talent when it comes to languages. I can speak with good accent now and capable of understanding every word of what American or British say, but sure i make grammatical errors. I still need to improve.

Probably you're twice frustrated being crippled by genetic hairloss/height with being blessed in such things.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
where abouts? i went to luxor on holiday many years ago as a kid. loved every minute
Yeah Luxor is great, but now Egypt is ruined because of the military rule. I hope things will get better soon. I really hope so.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably you're twice frustrated being crippled by genetic hairloss/height with being blessed in such things.
Yeah i'm the only one in my school who could talk with a good English accent and i have many other talents and wasted potential. I get extremely frustrated when i see some guys here who have no talents or personality, but they have life i can't even dream of because of their hair or height.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah Luxor is great, but now Egypt is ruined because of the military rule. I hope things will get better soon. I really hope so.

many great memories.

stayed in 5 star hotel by mistake. only one ever.

but the main town was like different world. crazy experience. love to go back

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Not sure why counter-revolution was so successful against Mursi.I miss old days of Arab Spring with reports from Lybia, Egypt and Syria. I love the Middle West, most interesting region.

Had a few guys I talked via secure messengers who went to Syria to join some rebel fractions from ex-USSR countries. Was a useful insight into current live in Syria.

Sadly, one guy died with his wife and unborn child recently due to air strike in Idleb.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
many great memories.

stayed in 5 star hotel by mistake. only one ever.

but the main town was like different world. crazy experience. love to go back
Not sure why counter-revolution was so successful against Mursi.I miss old days of Arab Spring with reports from Lybia, Egypt and Syria. I love the Middle West, most interesting region.

Had a few guys I talked via secure messengers who went to Syria to join some rebel fractions from ex-USSR countries. Was a useful insight into current live in Syria.

Sadly, one guy died with his wife and unborn child recently due to air strike in Idleb.
People here are ignorant beyond imagination. I don't defend Mursi because i don't care about him, but the truth is that the military is way f*****g worse. They are ignorant when it comes to politics or ruling a country they've not had a war for years. They are useless now, but instead they have chosen the power and the control for 60 years. They brainwash people using the media like madness. 4 years ago 5000 people died in a rebellion. They were burnt alive by the military, but ignorant people called them traitors and voted for burning them alive and chose the military anyway as they made fake promises about good, luxurious life for us, of course not all of us are fools and believed them. Now Egypt is fucked up and the prices are extremely high, the economy got fucked. Before the cope 1$ equaled 7 pounds now 1$ equals 18 pounds and the wages got fucked everything is extremely bad now. The ignorant fuckers have nothing to say now as they're starving and i don't feel sympathy for them as they didn't feel sympathy for people who were burnt alive and because they're the reason we're in this situation now. The military have been f*****g the country for 60 years now after the rebellion of 1952 before that Egypt was really a promising country which can be really called First world country. Europeans used to come and work here because the economy is better than theirs, but look now how things are fucked we're a third world poor *** country because of ignorance. Ignorance is not a bliss it's a curse which should be destroyed. I'm actually lucky to have some money and to live in a good district, but i still feel mad because young people's future and my country is now ruined.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so your hairline has always been like that? the child photo you posted makes it hard to tell because the hair is going forward.

your young age, the hairline not changing (as you report) and the texture of the hair makes me suspect Telogen Effluvium. didn't read all the thread but what's your family history of hair loss?

you're a handsome guy with kind eyes, so you'll survive after hair loss.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
People here are ignorant beyond imagination. I don't defend Mursi because i don't care about him, but the truth is that the military is way f*****g worse. They are ignorant when it comes to politics or ruling a country they've not had a war for years. They are useless now, but instead they have chosen the power and the control for 60 years. They brainwash people using the media like madness. 4 years ago 5000 people died in a rebellion. They were burnt alive by the military, but ignorant people called them traitors and voted for burning them alive and chose the military anyway as they made fake promises about good, luxurious life for us, of course not all of us are fools and believed them. Now Egypt is fucked up and the prices are extremely high, the economy got fucked. Before the cope 1$ equaled 7 pounds now 1$ equals 18 pounds and the wages got fucked everything is extremely bad now. The ignorant fuckers have nothing to say now as they're starving and i don't feel sympathy for them as they didn't feel sympathy for people who were burnt alive and because they're the reason we're in this situation now. The military have been f*****g the country for 60 years now after the rebellion of 1952 before that Egypt was really a promising country which can be really called First world country. Europeans used to come and work here because the economy is better than theirs, but look now how things are fucked we're a third world poor *** country because of ignorance. Ignorance is not a bliss it's a curse which should be destroyed. I'm actually lucky to have some money and to live in a good district, but i still feel mad because young people's future and my country is now ruined.

Lol @ military rule without being involved in any war. Agree on this.

Same situation in Russia/Ukraine – economy is fucked up and local currency to USD is dropped 2-3 times. But there is a problem with ancient retarded ex-USSR generation. They can't even adopt the internet so they blocking it. Pathetic morons.

The young generation, as opposed to old farts, is very promising. Tensions are rising after 2014 tho, there are chances to civil war in a next few years.

Not going to continue off-topic and derail a thread. Will wait and see.

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so your hairline has always been like that? the child photo you posted makes it hard to tell because the hair is going forward.

your young age, the hairline not changing (as you report) and the texture of the hair makes me suspect Telogen Effluvium. didn't read all the thread but what's your family history of hair loss?

I don't really know my mothers side at all since she was adopted. But my fathers side all have the same hair line.. mine seems to be more advanced.. I wish I knew more

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol @ military rule without being involved in any war. Agree on this.

Same situation in Russia/Ukraine – economy is fucked up and local currency to USD is dropped 2-3 times. But there is a problem with ancient retarded ex-USSR generation. They can't even adopt the internet so they blocking it. Pathetic morons.

The young generation, as opposed to old farts, is very promising. Tensions are rising after 2014 tho, there are chances to civil war in a next few years.

Not going to continue off-topic and derail a thread. Will wait and see.
I know this is fucked up, but i wish for a world war and that 99% of humanity will be dead because of it and the remaining ones will be genetically superior humans who will continue to breed more genetically superior humans, so no one will feel worthless or genetic trash again and everyone will be equal and happily find love. The world is really fucked up now it's actually better for it to be destroyed and then to be cleanly and correctly re-built again.

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually that could make sense... I started physician assistant school.. and for some reason I got extremely extremely stressed during the year and i got really upset about my hair, even though it looked exactly the same as it hasn't my whole life. This is a picture from less than a year ago.. and my hairline crashed since the but is stable now

Attachments

• IMG_2618.PNG
    IMG_2618.PNG
    251.9 KB · Views: 481

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But still nevertheless I am going to start finasteride, just cause I don't want to risk it

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, to clarify I have zero thinning anywhere else on my head.
Also, I would not say I am Norwood 3.5 lmao

Attachments

• Photo on 7-21-17 at 6.45 PM.jpg
    Photo on 7-21-17 at 6.45 PM.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 543
  • Photo on 7-21-17 at 6.46 PM.jpg
    Photo on 7-21-17 at 6.46 PM.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 464
  • Photo on 7-21-17 at 6.46 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 7-21-17 at 6.46 PM #2.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 504
  • Photo on 7-21-17 at 6.46 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 7-21-17 at 6.46 PM #3.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 456

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is fucked up, but i wish for a world war and that 99% of humanity will be dead because of it and the remaining ones will be genetically superior humans who will continue to breed more genetically superior humans, so no one will feel worthless or genetic trash again and everyone will be equal and happily find love. The world is really fucked up now it's actually better for it to be destroyed and then to be cleanly and correctly re-built again.

Perfect summary

I have the same hairline, lol

Beware of diffusing on top

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect summary

I have the same hairline, lol

Beware of diffusing on top

yeah, its a sketchy slope, that I'm hoping finasteride at least qualms.... for the time being xD.. can always turn to hair systems lmao

Also, I love how this post turned into some weird, fucken, war post lol

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I totally agree, don't tell anyone I work with though ;)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Definitely norwood 3.5. Clear norwood 3 recession and major visible miniaturisation in the forelock.

Your pattern of loss reminds me of mine and I hit that it at 22. You seem fairly calm about it, but once your forelock thins out into a total f*****g mess which it seems to be doing your looks will turn to sh*t and you'll look like a 35 year old. There is a very steep curve of getting phucked by hairloss from the norwood 3.5 to norwood 4 changes.

Hope the finasteride does well for you. Maybe add nizoral 2% twice a week too for a small boost.

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely norwood 3.5. Clear norwood 3 recession and major visible miniaturisation in the forelock.

Your pattern of loss reminds me of mine and I hit that it at 22. You seem fairly calm about it, but once your forelock thins out into a total f*****g mess which it seems to be doing your looks will turn to sh*t and you'll look like a 35 year old. There is a very steep curve of getting phucked by hairloss from the norwood 3.5 to norwood 4 changes.

Hope the finasteride does well for you. Maybe add nizoral 2% twice a week too for a small boost.

Yeah man, it's all about the confidence..that's why even with a balding scalp all day ladies love me.. but hey idgaf I'll rock whatever.. hair doesn't define my style or my confidence.. I'll just shave it off and look like a mother fucken Viking