19 y/o Worried about the shape of my hairline lately, early balding?

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take anything. Don't listen to the bag of squirrel nuts that make up this forum.

Monitor. If its getting obviously worse after 12 months then see a doctor and start with lower dose than they recommend.

Don't stress, it won't all fall out overnight without you noticing and you will notice before anyone else. Just don't be a hypochondriac that sees it when it's not there and starts taking emasculating drugs before they've even finished puberty. That would be bonkers.

Just remember most of the incels here are incels because of their fucked up, self obsessed attitude toward their hair. Not because of their hair. Any girl worth having will choose a bald guy over one constantly neurotic over his hairline.

And good news ... doesn't look like you're even going bald. Like AT ALL. In fact, your hair looks unusually thick.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take anything. Don't listen to the bag of squirrel nuts that make up this forum.

Monitor. If its getting obviously worse after 12 months then see a doctor and start with lower dose than they recommend.

Don't stress, it won't all fall out overnight without you noticing and you will notice before anyone else. Just don't be a hypochondriac that sees it when it's not there and starts taking emasculating drugs before they've even finished puberty. That would be bonkers.

Just remember most of the incels here are incels because of their fucked up, self obsessed attitude toward their hair. Not because of their hair. Any girl worth having will choose a bald guy over one constantly neurotic over his hairline.

And good news ... doesn't look like you're even going bald. Like AT ALL. In fact, your hair looks unusually thick.
I totally agree with you. I see a normal hairline, everybody got abit receeded even women its normal, only middle Eastern have straight hairlines lol.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I totally agree with you. I see a normal hairline, everybody got abit receeded even women its normal, only middle Eastern have straight hairlines lol.
Also alot of hispanic men keep their juvenile straight hairline. Do you see alot of balding in Sweden? Mostly all blondes or gingers?

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just when you think you've seen it all on here, users now recommending teenagers to get on finasteride with a PERFECT hairline just incase you maybe develop hairloss later in life.

f*****g hell, there literally are no words.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Its mixed but I notice in city that pure blonde Swedes have better and more hair than where I live. Many middle Eastern have diffuse thinning too tbh. Not all got amazing hair.
Most men get diffuse thinning as they age. Unfortunately, it even happens to GOAT hair people like @bluecyclone. :)