19 y/o Worried about the shape of my hairline lately, early balding?

slyfex8

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20220120_145736.jpg
IMG_20220120_145538.jpg
IMG_20220120_151838.jpg
IMG_20220120_151849.jpg

Am I right wanting to start RU58841? To be safe.

slyfex8

My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to be receding a bit.
Ru is not that safe. No studies, i wouldnt use it personally... didnt even have clinical trials

Yeah but isn't is the only topical DHT Blocker that have some reputation? Going straight on finasteride at 19 when you don't even have finished your beard growth doesn't seems to be the best idea to me honestly

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started finasteride at 18 have used it for like a year, results are mid (basically maintenance) but I think it has fucked my beard growth icl but I'd rather have hair. Best to wait till 20 /21 if u want beard hair to not be stunted

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on finasteride and make your hair last longer. You have a perfect hairline right now, don't wait until it recedes to start treatment and then regret not saving it sooner.

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but isn't is the only topical DHT Blocker that have some reputation? Going straight on finasteride at 19 when you don't even have finished your beard growth doesn't seems to be the best idea to me honestly
lmao beard is overrated and pretty sh*t, I wish I never had one. Hair > Beard. Also finasteride won't make you beardless lol, it will just make it come out later on.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao beard is overrated and pretty sh*t, I wish I never had one. Hair > Beard. Also finasteride won't make you beardless lol, it will just make it come out later on.
Take it from someone who's facial hair was just coming in before finas it defo fucks it. I was shaving like every two weeks and now shave every three months.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I agree I really don't care about having facial hair compared to head hair 100% not a reason to not take finasteride

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take it from someone who's facial hair was just coming in before finas it defo fucks it. I was shaving like every two weeks and now shave every three months.
It only slows down the growth of it, doesn't mean it won't ever grow.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I see a mature hairline or simply a normal hairline, not everybody have a straight hairline like some arab man all his life Jesus....

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I see a mature hairline or simply a normal hairline, not everybody have a straight hairline like some arab man all his life Jesus....
1646862117095.png

His temples here look kinda thin though. I think he's NW1 right now, but may go to NW1.5-2 in a few years, better keep it at NW1 as much as possible.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I see a mature hairline or simply a normal hairline, not everybody have a straight hairline like some arab man all their life Jesus....
View attachment 176885

His temples here look kinda thin though. I think he's NW1 right now, but may go to NW1.5-2 in a few years, better keep it at NW1 as much as possible.
U know what I think? That he is too adorable to even be balding in the first place.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It really blows my mind how somebody would want to use RU as their first line of defense.
You seem to be receding a bit.
Ru is not that safe. No studies, i wouldnt use it personally... didnt even have clinical trials
Please take heed of what he says, Its risky to use RU I personally had a very bad experience with it hair wise.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posting here only because you are a .me lad.

RU is certainly not the "only DHT blocker that has some reputation". In fact, it doesn't have any reputation at all. If it comes to real hairloss you will never win with RU. Now that is the question, do you have real hairloss? If so, to what degree? Do you have any familiar story?
Any before pics for comparision?

Anyway, if I had to go for the safest way would be Dutasteride intejction which are supposed to not go systemic and effectively stop scalp DHT. If you for whatever reason choose to believe that it goes systemtic then go ahead with treatment and have blood test. If ur not happy then quit after one round.

Something I'll tell you. You cannot be a pussy with hairloss it you want to keep it.
That cant be your real regimen or you yourself would be a pussy.