19 And Think I’m Balding. How’s My Hair Looking/norwood Level?

supernova333

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m just about to turn 20 and am beginning to worry about hair loss. My father was bad by 30 and my maternal grandfather lost his hair young as well so a couple weeks ago I hopped on finasteride in hopes of prevention. I’d like some feedback on the state of my hair and if I’m likely to keep it with meds. I have a derm appointment in early August as well.
100% organic honey , 2 tables spoons

100% organic seamoss, 1 tea spoon

100% organiccinnamon 1 table spoon

organic cayenne powder (optional) for blood flow

mix and apply to balding spots for 30 min at your own discretion.
protects hair and promotes hair growth.

honey and cinnamon mix can also be used
as a natural for of hair gel! no chemicals

Busboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming up on a year and a half. How does it look? Maintenance? Slight improvement? Worse? Also very short right now, almost a military cut

Attachments

• A7399C1D-2652-4FC8-98BA-320CEE0F27E5.jpeg
    A7399C1D-2652-4FC8-98BA-320CEE0F27E5.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 89

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming up on a year and a half. How does it look? Maintenance? Slight improvement? Worse? Also very short right now, almost a military cut
You were never balding IMO. You have a widows peak which makes the recession look worst than it is. Your front is not thinning it’s simply a transition period between your scalp and hair. Hair transplant doctors try to recreate this effect by using nape and leg hair as it looks more natural because people don’t suddenly have hair there is a transition period. The technical name for this is feathering