[18m] Needing Your Opinion About My Hair

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea its absurd when some guys make assumptions like that, you can recede to Norwood 1.5 - NW2 and stay there for years before it progresses, or you could lose it all in a few years. It's so damn unpredictable :confused:
hello mate can you please comment on my last comment and can you give me your opinion, I feel you know your stuff

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello mate can you please comment on my last comment and can you give me your opinion, I feel you know your stuff
Much appreciated! but I would argue @DoctorHouse is alot more knowledgeable than me haha. From the pics you've posted you are Norwood 1, slight recession which is normal. How old are you and what treatments are you on? With finasteride the best you can hope for is to maintain, only a few regrow from what I've seen. minoxidil is a good addition too but shouldnt be used alone.

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Much appreciated! but I would argue @DoctorHouse is alot more knowledgeable than me haha. From the pics you've posted you are Norwood 1, slight recession which is normal. How old are you and what treatments are you on? With finasteride the best you can hope for is to maintain, only a few regrow from what I've seen. minoxidil is a good addition too but shouldnt be used alone.
I'm 22 and i don't use anything mate

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 22 and i don't use anything mate
Well it's unlikely you've regrown a bit of your hairline without treatments. Maybe it's just all in your head? Have you noticed a change in your hairline these last few years?

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it's unlikely you've regrown a bit of your hairline without treatments. Maybe it's just all in your head? Have you noticed a change in your hairline these last few years?
Your not understanding , that first picture is my hair when I was on anavar , second photo is like 6 weeks after stopping the steroid, I noticed hair loss whilst on cycle so stopped taking the steroid when I noticed that

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss happened in the space of like 5 weeks, I have used no treatment except stopping my steroids

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss happened in the space of like 5 weeks, I have used no treatment except stopping my steroids
Sorry I didn't realise you mentioned that. Sometimes steroids can kick start the male pattern baldness process and not reverse upon cessation. If you are sure you are regaining hair then you are lucky. Don't do steroids, but I'm sure you don't need me telling you that after this hair loss scare. Don't take your hair for granted, usually once it's gone its gone. Just keep an eye on it for now, keep your options open.

Haydenz

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does it take me to post a thread? I need help to figure out if I am balding.

sander_r

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt worry too much some people just have a crown like that, my boyfriends crown is also like that and he has no hairloss at all , has been like that for the last 7 years

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does it take me to post a thread? I need help to figure out if I am balding.
You need to become a Jr member before you can post.

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't realise you mentioned that. Sometimes steroids can kick start the male pattern baldness process and not reverse upon cessation. If you are sure you are regaining hair then you are lucky. Don't do steroids, but I'm sure you don't need me telling you that after this hair loss scare. Don't take your hair for granted, usually once it's gone its gone. Just keep an eye on it for now, keep your options open.
Okay I've regrown hair on my hair line as you can see on the picture but still shedding so I might get on finastride in a few months

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay I've regrown hair on my hair line as you can see on the picture but still shedding so I might get on finastride in a few months
Only use finasteride if you are certain you are losing your hair, because it is a commitment. Similar to a bald man's commitment to wearing a hat all his life.