18½ Future Treatments ☆ Come With Me, Believe!

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what is this shisedo audio file, anyone got a link to the thread where it is discussed? i read a post on Reddit that shisdeo doesn't work?? hate to say it but i don't think there will be a cure for decades.
it is finasteride or death (hair and sex life death)
Source? Nothing. As always...Pathetic. What a poor comercial.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, though I go through the valley of deep shade,
I will have no fear of baldness; for you are with me,
your minoxidil and your finasterid are my comfort.
You make ready a table for me in front of the doubters:
you put hair on my head; my scalp is overflowing.

remember

The god who created crispr
Did not want baldness;
Therefore he gave minoxidil, finasterid and keto
To man in his right hand;
Therefore he gave tsiju and replicel,
The hope of haircloning,
So that we would preserve our hair,
Even unto death, in the struggle.

the cure is near. the day will soon to be come
where your hairfolicles will raise from the dead
and not a single beam of light will hit your scalp

rejoice brothers rejoice

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The OP on reddit is made by some b**ch who thought Shiseido can take a slick NW6 to NW0.

Read the comments.... No one there seems to think Shiseido is a bust. It's just some idiot who read @Long John Silver 's posts here and started crying.

I always think that the vast majority of users who visit the forum are young people who believe in a definitive cure in every possible treatment. What I expect from RHC-1 is to recover the existing miniaturized hair (that thin and weak but visible hair) to normality. and hopefully some regrowth of 5-10%

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
I always think that the vast majority of users who visit the forum are young people who believe in a definitive cure in every possible treatment. What I expect from RHC-1 is to recover the existing miniaturized hair (that thin and weak but visible hair) to normality. and hopefully some regrowth of 5-10%

Exactly. Plus a lot of these young guys probably think cures are a normal thing.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are reasons to think Shiseido may be a bust
1. Replicel's phase 1 showed 10% regrowth minimum after 6 months, whereas Shiseido, if correctly reported, show only 5% regrowth after 6 months.
2. From potential commercialization in 2018 to possible commercialization in 2020. It was too much of a delay.

I still hoped what was reported was wrong / troll.

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine how much pain hairloss cure will cause to elders.
1. Replicel's phase 1 showed 10% regrowth minimum after 6 months, whereas Shiseido, if correctly reported, show only 5% regrowth after 6 months.
2. From potential commercialization in 2018 to possible commercialization in 2020. It was too much of a delay.

5% or 10% could even be 0 if it maintains it's good enough

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Only @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka can give us the answer... maybe he will find time to listen to the audio in the next week, in the next weeks or few months. Be patient

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine how much pain hairloss cure will cause to elders.

5% or 10% could even be 0 if it maintains it's good enough

No, you dont understand. Maintenance is good for us, but not good for business and they may not commercialize it if the results are so poor, especially when they desire to maximize regrowth. This may be considered "FAILED", idk, just wish for the best.

Last edited:

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have faith that a treatment will appear to save us. We are near 2020... In that year Tsuji and Shiseido will either raise or kill people's last hope for a cure. I want a end to this novel.

I don't like the idea of taking finasteride for the rest of my life. I actually was wise enough to search for a treatment (finasteride) alone and go to "ask" the doctor about it when I started losing my hair. I saved myself and my brother from getting bald, but the idea of having to take a medicine for the rest of your life pleases no one.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have faith that a treatment will appear to save us. We are near 2020... In that year Tsuji and Shiseido will either raise or kill people's last hope for a cure. I want a end to this novel.

I don't like the idea of taking finasteride for the rest of my life. I actually was wise enough to search for a treatment (finasteride) alone and go to "ask" the doctor about it when I started losing my hair. I saved myself and my brother from getting bald, but the idea of having to take a medicine for the rest of your life pleases no one.

None of us likes it bro. However, we have NO other choice.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you dont understand. Maintenance is good for us, but not good for business and they may not commercialize it if the results are so poor, especially when they desire to maximize regrowth. This may be considered "FAILED", idk, just wish for the best.

I do not understand your Point why maintenance is not good for Business. If I were Shiseido and have a product RCH-01 which gives People sideless maintenance then I would not aim the People which had lost hair. I would Focus on the People which are maybe 20 year old and begin with loosing hair. They would all do RCH-01 to safe their hair so it is a really big market. So that is also the reason why in my opinion also Tsuji would not have any customers if there was a product like RCH-01 on the market. Who would first go bald and do tsuji? Nobody! They would get RCH-01 every 5 years and live in peace.

That is why the Aderan and Intercontex bastards had fucked our lifes. We would have been safe if they had commercialized their maintenance product in 2012